• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Bezel numbers very grey above, is that what you refer too? Black colour shades look ok to me..I wear a gen as a daily...

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
For all those calling the ZF absolute trash please explain because it already has the latest clean bezel that the upcoming zzf is getting. It has the same movement, irounded markerst has a new case kit and has random serials . The only thing I've seen said is about the sel gap. Is the instant hate justified?

I think the ZF sub's ordinal crime is being the most expensive of them all without clearly beating everyone. Even with Angus's hype, I think it would be a lot more well received if it was priced ito be 498 to 518 level. I still find many reaction hysterical as no one seen any QC for it yet. In similar vine same might be true for ZZF as it seems the community is placing it in the lead, if QC show some flaws it would became a bigger let down than it should have been.

Reactions: CivilGra

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Sure, this is zzf v2 3130, its getting dark in low light like all other subs after some wearing too.
It reminds me to the good old noobv7 lol....

i have a gen and ofcourse you cant compare each other, but ive read some opinions from users like "its 1:1 like gen". IT IS FOR SURE NOT!

c86e04849e73a82359b2813eadfe3d37.jpg

Clean your insert with toothbrush, warm water and soap your's is very dirty no wonder markers look so dark.

After 2 min job it will look bright as brand new again.

V2S with the CF V3 bezel/insert is almost as bright as gen in low light btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: DR Russell

Shany

24/6/19
Clean your insert with toothbrush, warm water and soap your's is very dirty no wonder markers look so dark.

After 2 min job it will look bright as brand new again.

V2S with the CF V3 bezel/insert is almost as bright as gen in low light btw.

i was in shower this morning with it :D it wont get brighter, the bezel numbers are to deep and not well plated. thats the problem.
the black color is not bad its a bit to shiny but thats ok

v2s picture inside this topic says the same, its to dark...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9229281-rxf-116610ln-vs-zzf-114060-v2s

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
I think the ZF sub's ordinal crime is being the most expensive of them all without clearly beating everyone. Even with Angus's hype, I think it would be a lot more well received if it was priced ito be 498 to 518 level. I still find many reaction hysterical as no one seen any QC for it yet. In similar vine same might be true for ZZF as it seems the community is placing it in the lead, if QC show some flaws it would became a bigger let down than it should have been.

you guys are acting like itds 100 dollars more expensive. It is expensive. you are right. But it is only 30 dollars more expensive and we havent even seen real qc pics of it and you already sh**** on it. Have patience and wait until some pics come out.

Trust the process. This will be the best sub of 2020

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
i was in shower this morning with it :D it wont get brighter, the bezel numbers are to deep and not well plated. thats the problem.
the black color is not bad its a bit to shiny but thats ok

v2s picture inside this topic says the same, its to dark...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...zzf-114060-v2s

Check the V2S no-date thread there's a 20 pic side by side with gen bezel/insert its almost the same.

No point to look a comparison with rep RFX could be bright white but that's not how gen is.

Also shower wont help you need to toothbrush these to get the dirt out.

Last edited:

Shany

24/6/19
Check the V2S no-date thread there's a 20 pic side by side with gen bezel/insert its almost the same.

No point to look a comparison with rep RFX could be bright white but that's not how gen is.

Also shower wont help you need to toothbrush these to get the dirt out.

iam not talking about comparison with RXF :D on first pic its just to dark. but what ever i maybe will order a v3 hulk and hope that the inserts are not as dark as the one i have.

i will do the the toothbrush today when iam at home and can make before/after, it wont make a difference because i already did that when i received it :)

Reactions: Darksiderkills

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
iam not talking about comparison with RXF :D on first pic its just to dark. but what ever i maybe will order a v3 hulk and hope that the inserts are not as dark as the one i have.

i will do the the toothbrush today when iam at home and can make before/after, it wont make a difference because i already did that when i received it :)

The CF V3 is much brighter in low light and the black is nicer deeper.

I have both VS2 (CF V3) and V2 no-dates below is not a good photo as its not in low light but if you wan't I can take some in the evening to show the difference.

IMG-3645.jpg

Reactions: Tione12

Shany

24/6/19
The CF V3 is much brighter in low light and the black is nicer deeper.

I have both VS2 (CF V3) and V2 no-dates below is not a good photo as its not in low light but if you wan't I can take some in the evening to show the difference.

sure low light would be nice, thank you buddy
i was going to put in a gen insert because i realy do not like those dark low light moments...

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
sure low light would be nice, thank you buddy
i was going to put in a gen insert because i realy do not like those dark low light moments...

Will try but check the side by sides with gen on V2S no date thread these show it the best.

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
To be honest the CF insert is not bad, had to clean it everyday with toothbrush with normal day wear(it does not get fully back to life)... annoying.. while my RXF hold up weeks without cleaning and is much better looking.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
To be honest the CF insert is not bad, had to clean it everyday with toothbrush with normal day wear(it does not get fully back to life)... annoying.. while my RXF hold up weeks without cleaning and is much better looking.

Every day?!?! do you work in constructions or in a swamp? How could you dirty the insert to the point of having to scrub it every day? lol

Reactions: YellowFin

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Every day?!?! do you work in constructions or in a swamp? How could you dirty the insert to the point of having to scrub it every day? lol

After a day of wear.. u can see that it goes darker under lowlight.. and u wanna fix it right? This is actually of normal wear.. security in a store and back home late night.
Might be different batches of "platinum" :D

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
After a day of wear.. u can see that it goes darker under lowlight.. and u wanna fix it right? This is actually of normal wear.. security in a store and back home late night.
Might be different batches of "platinum" :D

You're a security guard in a store wearing a Rolex?

Only in Norway I guess.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Comments like this are so unnecessary. I didn't know we needed a certain payrole to enjoy such a niche hobby. Wear what you like and enjoy it.

It was not meant as an insult or anything just as an irony.

I know diamant a bit and been buying all the reps he buys and posts reviews about just one rep behind always.

Reactions: diamant