• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V3 Submariners up on Jtime

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Removed, was v2 version. My fault, hope they do good AR on cyclops this time:oops:

Last edited:

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
You shouldn’t need a toothbrush to keep the insert looking bright. Its frustrating .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shany

PastyMan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
CONUS
Chatting with Li this morning. V3 will have an updated CF insert that ‘looks good to him’. Not sure how good or if the updated CF insert was on some of the later V2S’s. Guess we will have to wait and see.

On another note, seems like no one can really get the insert Platinum plating correct. I have a Noob V3 Daytona. Insert looks #$%^ in even medium light. I have heard the CF Daytona is better but not ideal. Fell this is a big area all Rolex reps could do with an improvement.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I'm loving the watch apart from the cg . Hopefully the sel will be good if you get lucky.if its really got the arf bracelet we shall see..I can see the lugs are improved for sure let's hope there really like this in the production runs

Last edited:

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
I'm loving the watch apart from the cg . Hopefully the sel will be good if you get lucky.if its really got the arf bracelet we shall see..I can see the lugs are improved for sure let's hope there really like this in the production runs

Smoke thank you! what do you think about ZF lv?

zipp

Horology Curious
6/8/17
I can't find the image gallery comparing new ZZF V3 vs Gen - anyone have the link?

CJS57

7/9/20
Is it best to wait a few months to order or will the build quality be the same all the way from start to finish of the V3's?

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Get a picture on Facebook at the dealer ..
Did zzf fix the letter x on the dail no date?

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Get a picture on Facebook at the dealer ..
Did zzf fix the letter x on the dail no date?

Seems so and now this can be said is confirmed I guess that new batch dials are now in use.

Just last week received my V2S without the fixed X.

Reactions: Arik dahan