• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RXF 116610LN VS ZZF 114060 V2S

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Sweet!!!!! Commenting even before I look at photos to say Many thanks!

Reactions: diamant

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That insert looks crisp indeed.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Zenth

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
RXF insert is way ahead. All they need to do is improve the rehaut - which isn’t wonderful on the ZZF anyway, and its pretty faultless.

How does the build quality compare? (ARF already beats the ZZF in that respect)

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Gotta wonder if an ARF bracelet will fit more snuggly in the RXF

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
RXF insert is way ahead. All they need to do is improve the rehaut - which isn’t wonderful on the ZZF anyway, and its pretty faultless.

How does the build quality compare? (ARF already beats the ZZF in that respect)

Right undernearh arf. Zzf is more heavy but lack of bracelet sharpnes and stiff bezel. Rxf is way more smooth and have the arf feel to it. Bezel turn is berween arf and zzf (medium) wich is the closest.

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
diamant thanks for this post. It is starting to shape up: RXF 116610LN is clearly a contender. Clear winner for the price. Checked almost all the significant boxes! Hoping RXF will maintain if not improve (like the repair) the quality of their (Hopefully coming soon) 3135 version! Again, thank you!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Holy moly, that low light photo makes the RXF insert look a million times better than the ZZF, that's so noticeable.

Re the bracelet, it doesn't feel as good as an ARF, but it's certainly not bad. I intended to give mine a baby oil bath to see if that improved it, but it's really fairly decent so I haven't bothered.

Hopefully we'll have a ZZF LN v RXF LN comparison soon, but this is great, thanks OP.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
And hopefully they go for a 114060 (and upgrade their rehaut), I'll be first in line!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
the crystal looks surprisingly decent on the RXF. not sure if a prof crystal would make such a difference here

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
the crystal looks surprisingly decent on the RXF. not sure if a prof crystal would make such a difference here

Apart from the awful sloped edge profile you mean! That sadly isn’t good but overall this looks pretty good for the price. I like the crown guards very much.

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
Apart from the awful sloped edge profile you mean! That sadly isn’t good but overall this looks pretty good for the price. I like the crown guards very much.

alot less people are gonna notice a crystals profile rather than clarity abd readability of the cyclops, rxf is insane for the price

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20

better alternative? zzf v2 is almost 200$ bucks more at my TD for literally the same watch and a horrible cyclops, not looking forward to modding btw! talking ootb

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Yes agree, we are talking ootb. Rxf beats zzf, no doubt. And the movement is strong, can last for a decade without service.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
The one thing the factories simply cant replicate is the gen SEL fitment!

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI