• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
KNc0yo.png

this is the real ZF

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
You guys are jumping to crazy conclusions. None of the most recently shared watches are the ZF but are vauchers or the clone clone. Neither is the same as the ZF.
can confirm

Zac

Horology Curious
7/9/20
PureTime have added some more pictures of the ZF RM055 models on their site. It does appear to be the same movement in the video that @ObscureShape shared. I can only see a couple of very minor differences: rear movement text engraving looks thinner on the ZF and there are no discs underneath the 4 mounting screws. Looks amazing!

Arthaworld

Horology Curious
16/5/24
I am asking out of curiosity, is the NTPT on the gen RM 35-01/02 suppose to be more Matte or Glossy looking? I have seen of both matte and glossy looking photos of Gen RM NTPT.

Is the ZF NTPT any good comparing to the real Item? I find My sonic RM 35-02 NTPT too Glossy looking at times with underwhelming carbon patterns.

Reactions: jsanta

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Shame ZF on the Japan/Yas Marina got the clasp colour wrong, they should be black....

Wait for V2 where it'll have that but then the case back font will have a spelling error or the blue with by lumo blue or something weird. 🤣

You could always order a velcro strap as I've seen a gen one at luxury souq watches on velcro before.

jsanta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/23
Do you know when the 055 All Gray or Asia Edition will be released?

Thx

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Wait for V2 where it'll have that but then the case back font will have a spelling error or the blue with by lumo blue or something weird. 🤣

You could always order a velcro strap as I've seen a gen one at luxury souq watches on velcro before.
Yep agreed. I think they do this on purpose so they can keep selling new versions

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I am asking out of curiosity, is the NTPT on the gen RM 35-01/02 suppose to be more Matte or Glossy looking? I have seen of both matte and glossy looking photos of Gen RM NTPT.

Is the ZF NTPT any good comparing to the real Item? I find My sonic RM 35-02 NTPT too Glossy looking at times with underwhelming carbon patterns.
No, ZF looks shit based of puretime pics so far. Seems they not use “ABD” carbon anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: Bombardier

Zac

Horology Curious
7/9/20
sorry what's abd carbon?
ABD is a non-TD that was sourcing or producing relatively high quality NTPT cases. They collaborated with ZF for their V3 and V4 RM35-02 and their RM055 White Legend/Yas Marina. They were not completely accurate to gen but they were probably the best that has been available for an RM rep so far (excluding the CNC cases being used in these custom high end vaucher builds)

Here is the one of the models for reference: https://puretimewatch.io/rm055-yas-...t-edition-on-black-rubber-strap-nh05a-v3.html