• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I havent. I did alot of research on KVF RM011 but I am a small wrist guy, the 18mm case would be horrible for me. I also couldn't deal w the 7750. The only ones I consider are some homage variants like the CRONUSART or a cheap quartz one which I'm not fond of.
The lack of anything other than a 7750 in the RM11 reps is such a shame. I know I've said this before but they'd sell a bajillion of them if there was another option, even a quartz/mecaquartz done well. Those Cronusart 4130s are pretty cool, and I wish they had a big-date variant available.

Reactions: krkqm2008 and Reaps

onsone

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/6/22
Dovrei ritirare la mia Yas Marina domani, darò un'occhiata alle costole con una lente d'ingrandimento, ma dalle foto precedenti che ho visto sembra proprio che ci sia del metallo sotto la vernice o una finitura terribile o qualcosa del genere.

v8ntage

4/6/22
ZF will release the new RM55 with new super clone movement, it's almost the same as genuine movement. 95% same as genuine.

You may have seen this movement before, but the price is insane. The previous price was about $20k, but after ZF mass production this time, the price will be reduced to $1k.

The new RM55 will be available in two to three weeks. It will have the same size and structure as the genuine watch.

Based on the quality of ZF in the past, this new RM55 is worth looking forward to.

KumjJ8.jpeg
Kum3aK.jpeg
Is left the new clone movement, or a gen?

v8ntage

4/6/22
Remind me again, what's a vaucher movement vs clone?
if I’m not mistaken vaucher supplies parts to RM who then modify and build upon them, these would therefore be the most accurate to use in a rep versus other clone movements not built on top of these. is that incorrect?

thrillofhunt

Respected Member
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
I think the 055 clone movement tier list is as below

1) Clone using Gen Parmigiani/Vaucher movement parts
2) Chinese Clone Vaucher (lots of sellers are using these now as the prices have come down a lot)
3) ZF Clone
4) Any other Miyota based movements

They used Parmigiani parts because the RM055 movement uses the same parts that are all Supplied to Parmigiani and Richard Mille by Vaucher. Vaucher is a movement parts manufacturing company. Parmigiani was a good choice because their watches loses a lot of value and dealers could buy them at cheap prices and make them into clone RM movements.