• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF RM55, new super clone movement

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
The White ceramic version is good, as noted shame about the painted on ribs. Might get it anyway, very tempting, but I just ordered the ZF 35-02 red NTPT so might wait a bit before this 55 White ceramic.

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
The White ceramic version is good, as noted shame about the painted on ribs. Might get it anyway, very tempting, but I just ordered the ZF 35-02 red NTPT so might wait a bit before this 55 White ceramic.
Yeah I'm feeling the same, might just go for it, whichever modder comes out offering movement refinishing is going to make $$$ 😂

Reactions: Bombardier

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
the ZF with clone movement in white ceramix?

how's the red ntpt? pretty matte right?

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Yeah I'm feeling the same, might just go for it, whichever modder comes out offering movement refinishing is going to make $$$ 😂
are there actually a modder like spongebob or legend that works on an RM?

I don't think we have those except for the chinese vendors that charge an arm, a leg, bottow jaw teeth and a ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5711

Prizon

👑
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
are there actually a modder like spongebob or legend that works on an RM?

I don't think we have those except for the chinese vendors that charge an arm, a leg, bottow jaw teeth and a ballsack.
@legend does work on RMs.

He has done some magic for some of my previous builds

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
the ZF with clone movement in white ceramix?

how's the red ntpt? pretty matte right?
Yes the newest ZF White ceramic one is nice in the case. I did not receive red NTPT yet. Made order but did not pay yet. Having doubts about it already lol

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Yes the newest ZF White ceramic one is nice in the case. I did not receive red NTPT yet. Made order but did not pay yet. Having doubts about it already lol
It's just the white paint on the ribs right? Other than that, the white ceramic case it self is good?

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Why would anyone get the ZF over the RMF that just released? The ribs arent painted like the zf and the bottom left part looks better and is significantly cheaper or am i missing something?

Known Member
15/12/15
Is the new ZF 055 only in white? Or are other colours available too?

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Is the new ZF 055 only in white? Or are other colours available too?
So far only white has released but if they have the molds for it and the Titanum midcase i can almost guarantee there will be other colorways released.

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Maybe just me but the rib painting almost looks like icing on a cake. Like it's just caked on. The RMF has better finishing but looking at the comparison video posted a few pages back. ZF has a thinner case, better case shape and just looks better overall (ribs aside).

I have a feeling this model will be a success so ZF may wait before a v2 but hopefully others will come in with competition to force the hand of ZF to update.