• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC 5009 released

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I'm 7.4" and I have had GEN BP Petit Prince on my wrist, defo bulky and heavy watch. Currently I'm wearing 47mm Pam 587 as my daily driver but his sleek design fits me better than bulkiness of the BP. I presume that rep is going to be even thicker than the Gen as usually in rep industry.

No, I believe the rep case will be 1:1.

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Wow guys... mine just came today from intime. This is the watch to get. Probably one of the most gen-feeling watches I have right now - right up there with the pam 388. Finish is excellent. Dates all line up. No stuttering at all with the sweep. Definitely worth the $$$. Find me a watch with 7 days real power reserve and this level of finish for $400 bucks...

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Wow guys... mine just came today from intime. This is the watch to get. Probably one of the most gen-feeling watches I have right now - right up there with the pam 388. Finish is excellent. Dates all line up. No stuttering at all with the sweep. Definitely worth the $$$. Find me a watch with 7 days real power reserve and this level of finish for $400 bucks...

Pics please bud and also don't expect it to last 7 days. They seem to be lasting 3-4 days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

omgGenPAMfapfap

Known Member
17/4/15
Bro, its not always about the wrist size.
I would rather have a 6.8" wrist with a Beckham body than a 8" wrist because I am fat.
My buddy around me has wrist below 7" and pull off 47mm nicely.
Wrist size ain't really important after all when you have a good size biceps.

Really gotta concur with this. If you have smaller wrists, a little time in the gym makes it a lot easier to pull off larger-dial watches. But being fat makes them easy to pull off too, but moreso because your whole body is bigger, not just your wrist. Probably the easiest metric to correlate acceptable dial size with is the size of your coat (aka chest size). IMHO, a 42 would be about the minimum necessary to pull off a 46mm, but that's just my 2 cents. :)

otgrider

Known Member
19/2/14
I have skinny wrista,but theyre very flat on top if that makes sense so the big pilot sits vey nicely.if i had round 6 inch wrists i would still wear a big pilot as it is my favorite looking watch of all time. Big wrists,small wrists,if you like it wear it

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

bootiti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/13
The power reserve is approximately 4 days for mine which is pretty good.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
got mine yesterday may say i am super impressed with this watch looks feels runs amazing the strap is not bad at all overall awesome thumbs up ZF these new releases are a must buy

r_55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/12
Beautiful watch no doubt - but I wonder if the strong sunburst effect on the PR subdial is an easy tell.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Beautiful watch no doubt - but I wonder if the strong sunburst effect on the PR subdial is an easy tell.

No one will tell from looking at it from a distance I got mine and the only watch I can say is spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Where's the petite prince?! I thought it was supposed to be out a week after the black dial.

Coming soon...

f24b4aedb2907da555ad9b9dfbaaee3c.jpg

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
It was the video on puretime's website that finally convinced me I need this watch. So excited!