• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC 3777 Petite Prince is out!!!

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
^ I dont think so. Check the pics of the gen. Clearly there is sunburst on the subdials.
81a4aaf5030004d006bcc892c718d002.jpg

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Ok, GEN here as well.
Guys u need to understand it's not the striking sunburst effect that you are pointing out. The effect may vary according to the environment light but still, it's not a popping effect and I personally think that ZF's Petit is not a disappointment in this matter.
yaiNeaM.jpg

XQu9kYH.jpg

rhc22

26/11/11
Take a look on the IWC site and you can clearly see the sunburst effect on the dial does not include the sub dials. While these are enhanced images it does demonstrate the effect.
I have gen Ardoise and 3714 laureus dials and the effect on these dials is the same as the LPP, neither have the sunburst effect on the sub dials. I don't see how it would be possible to put the sunburst effect in the sub dials as they have the concentric rings.

wollerau

Known Member
26/10/15
Take a look on the IWC site and you can clearly see the sunburst effect on the dial does not include the sub dials. While these are enhanced images it does demonstrate the effect.
I have gen Ardoise and 3714 laureus dials and the effect on these dials is the same as the LPP, neither have the sunburst effect on the sub dials. I don't see how it would be possible to put the sunburst effect in the sub dials as they have the concentric rings.

Being it sunburst effect or something else.. There is a difference between the subdial light reflection in this new ZF and gen. Just look at merowingers post above, gen dial and ZF dial. Hope someone will upload some full watch comparison pics with gen soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
OK it may not be sunburst but as wollerau said above there is a difference in the subdials for sure. You cant even see a slight sheen on the ZF - not even a little whereas on the gen that sub-dial does reflect the light quite well.

karone76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/15
I think the gen is on the left as per picture from watchbus forum mentioned which less sunburst effect on the subdial.

qwerty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/08
Change of topic on this thread - I just purchased this watch with the waterproof test from puretime.

http://www.puretime.watch/product/p...ince-zf-11-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a7750/

2 questions - 1) how legit is the waterproofing on this watch. I just want a daily wearer that I can use while in the shower, washing the car, bathing the kids, etc and not worry....any thoughts on this? 2) I ordered the ss bracelet and absolutely want to order the brown leather strap I see in many of the pics on the thread....any suggestions on where I could go?

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
They sure are getting good!

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I will be ordering the ZF.. Damn thing looks stunning!

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
I ve seen tons on videos and there is no sunburst in my opinion. There is an user in another forum who as it. I've asked some pics..

peterpl

Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
I ve seen tons on videos and there is no sunburst in my opinion. There is an user in another forum who as it. I've asked some pics..

What do you mean? There is defintely sunburst on the ZF. Only the sub dials dont have any but no-one is going to know. You will 99.9% never see anyone else with this watch on let alone compare dials for closer than a few feet away. Just buy it and enjoy.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
Peterpl...if u watch the video of puretime, u can not see a sunburst effect on the main dial. But there is a strong effect on the other video. Both watches are the ZF rep. The question now is: what will you really get ?

pippo

10/1/10
I like this watch a lot....why do I have <7" wrist?! It wears too large on me and I cannot live with that.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Definite sunburst

3d81ed3cb4911067b48eb329e8d0f54c.jpg