• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC 3777 Petite Prince is out!!!

mrjoe

22/8/15
I agree. If the scratches are noticeable I'd definitely have it returned.
The little bit of paint thats peeled off at the edge is bad, but luckily doesn't show when inside the case.

I just hope the movement doesn't crap out on me (or possibly the dial paint peeling further). Good luck on your next QC!

Your lucky mrjoe, My dial had very noticeable scratches on the sunburst and that is something I can't accept. Even the edge of your dial sucks badly. Once you see something you can never "not" see it again.

My other ZF IWC had scratches on the datewheel as well. I returned that too.

ZF QC needs to improve alot.

Lucky I also got my IWC Top Gun Miramar from V6 and that dial is spotless and beautiful.

Homer-69

7/9/13
This is the last one 377706 ZF

The watch is very nice but a lot of scratches on the caseback and two small dusts on the dial

But she is beautiful

img_1210.jpg

img_1213.jpg

img_1214.jpg

img_1212.jpg

img_1215.jpg

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Does anyone know when V6 will update their dials to more blue?

noname

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/16
v6f has the better quality, but the dial color is really bothering me.

on the other hand, qc of the zf...

now i can only wait...

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Yes, in natural lighting conditions. Take the same picture inside the house at night in LED or tube lighting conditions. Then most of the time you'll see it purple.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
Mine just came in recently.
This has quickly become one of my favorite watches, and I own more than a few.
Also purchased a kevlar strap, but haven't been able to persuade myself to remove the stunning metal bracelet.
Don't have any good wristies yet, but here's one of the photos from TSWatch.

zedleppelin13

Known Member
21/4/14
Just pulled the trigger on my second rep, the v6f 377706 from Toro. Waiting on the qc pics. I know the dial color is not spot on but hey, for the price I paid... And I prefer the v6 qc. Also got a deployant clasp for a future strap.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Guy, are you using chrono mechanism from time to time on your ZF's chrono watches? or it's pure hazard and not worth to take the risk?

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
Guy, are you using chrono mechanism from time to time on your ZF's chrono watches? or it's pure hazard and not worth to take the risk?

I try out the chrono mechanism when I first receive the watch just to make sure it works.
After that I avoid using it.
Just asking for eventual trouble I would think.

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Never use it myself.. No need for me.. Just like the busy look..lol I am such a poser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk