• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC 3777 Petite Prince is out!!!

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Yes ZF. Ordered 3 weeks ago and has the dot. Too bad date misaligned after midnight. Edit unscrewing the Crown and immediately the date jumped in position. . Dirty movement?

7b0d87fb91da2b6b399d96fe9d43c47f.jpg

e32413eceacf5035126381455d7f8d7e.jpg

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
^ Dont screw in the scrown so hard. Once you feel resistance when you screw down that it - see if that helps

peterpl

Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Man ZF really need to up their QC. Pretty much every single ZF watch ive had has had dust/marks or something wrong with the dial etc....I just got my ZF 37777 LLP today. The blue is much nicer than the V6F but f**k me their QC sucks bad. The dial is scratched in numerous places/got stains on the dial and dust and hair under the crystal also.

God damn. I need to return this now to China for exchange or refund now.

Lucky my 3878s it was just dust no scratches on the dial.

mrjoe

22/8/15
Man ZF really need to up their QC. Pretty much every single ZF watch ive had has had dust/marks or something wrong with the dial etc....I just got my ZF 37777 LLP today. The blue is much nicer than the V6F but f**k me their QC sucks bad. The dial is scratched in numerous places/got stains on the dial and dust and hair under the crystal also.

God damn. I need to return this now to China for exchange or refund now.

Lucky my 3878s it was just dust no scratches on the dial.

omg..afraid to receive a similar watch like yours. Who's your TD btw?

peterpl

Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
^ Nothing to do with the TD. In the rep game you always get QC issues.

I bet if most guys here took an LED light and shine it directly on a sunburst dial made from ZF they would see some flaws. Especially dust particles and scratches on the dial. I'm very anal with my sunburst dials and some faults are ok but this one I recieved from ZF was bad. I instantly could tell there was scratches on the dial straight away along with dust particles everywhere.

WatchnScotch

Certified
10/12/10

I bet if most guys here took an LED light and shine it directly on a sunburst dial made from ZF they would see some flaws. Especially dust particles and scratches on the dial. I'm very anal with my sunburst dials and some faults are ok but this one I recieved from ZF was bad. I instantly could tell there was scratches on the dial straight away along with dust particles everywhere.

I just did it to mine, didn't see any issues. Also seems a really really anal to shine an LED light on the dial to try and find imperfections, it looks good on the wrist, shines great in the sun.

peterpl

Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
^ i usually don't do that but when you can see scratches with the naked eye as soon as you open the box thats a problem. Scratches on Sunburst dials are ALOT more prevalent to the eye btw. Especially during the day and in sunlight its very easy to see dial imperfections. Esp for darker dials like this sunburst blue. If it was a white sunburst like the 3878 Ju Air its less noticeable.

mrjoe

22/8/15

TD matters as well because they can outright choose a different one. Mind PMing me your TD for this particular ZF?

mrjoe

22/8/15
Well, just got mine. ZF is officially the worst built watch I have ever had. Lots of scratches (thankfully dial only at the side), record amounts of double-sided tape, dirty movement.
My caseback has some major scratches. Not even hairlines, some deep and thick scratches that I am still working to refinish right now.

The accuracy is amazing though. I am still waiting on a friends gen dial but hes already seen it and is stunned!
For now I cleaned the movement, added some gen parts and everything works great so far although the gen tube is not a straight swap with the rep.

9SouJZV.jpg

1Ja10Wv.jpg

alexwaffle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/16
Congrats [MENTION=111206]mrjoe[/MENTION] you have finally gotten yours after the long wait. Hope you are liking it. I have the same dot on the Day wheel too. I'm guessing it's a marker showing the end of the wheel.

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge

mrjoe

22/8/15
Yeah..it's not just the dot though lol. There are a few scratches thats hard to capture with pics.
Overall still happy. Just need to rework a few things :balloon:

pippo

10/1/10
Scratches apart the dial color and sunburst looks amazing :)

By the way, V6F use double sided tape as well :(

peterpl

Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Your lucky mrjoe, My dial had very noticeable scratches on the sunburst and that is something I can't accept. Even the edge of your dial sucks badly. Once you see something you can never "not" see it again.

My other ZF IWC had scratches on the datewheel as well. I returned that too.

ZF QC needs to improve alot.

Lucky I also got my IWC Top Gun Miramar from V6 and that dial is spotless and beautiful.