• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF IWC 3777 Petite Prince is out!!!

undercoverz

17/9/15
Ok higg, I got you now, sorry. I really "think" the dial colour is different than v6, more gen and more blue. The hands seem to be more white than the v6, and of course the sub dials are less shiny. I still hope that undercoverz will post a comparison picture, v6 vs zf

I did actually end up taking some side to side comparison photos, but it's very difficult to capture the variance due to my poor skills under the lighting condition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
You're right, that's absolutely not easy! I think only a few users with brilliant photographic skills would be able to capture the difference on both dials at the same time. But if you have both versions IRL, what do you think: did they also change the color of the AR to fake a "real deep" blue or did they just correct the color and sunburst of the dial?

ebzen02

Respected Member
12/4/10
I think the zf is clearly the winner. The slight variances are minute.. No one will call you out IRL, probably not even at a gen gtg..

peterpl

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
^ That review I cant see much difference in dial between v6 and ZF. Not sure if its worth even changing or not.

merowinger

I'm Pretty Popular
10/7/13
Switzerland
^I agree, in this review, almost no difference between zf and v6. However, there is a difference to see on IRL pics. Strange...

undercoverz

17/9/15
Under natural light there ain't much difference. Under artificial light, then the v6f one appears too more purple.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Wish to get the ZF dial and swap out the v6F dial....
Here is the link which found from internet, where compare ZF with Gen and V6 on 3777 PP.

http://3g.lingwatch.com/index.php?m=wap&c=index&a=show&catid=11&typeid=30&id=340

Good source, thanks.
rep points added.

according to pictorial comparison, ZF has more accurate single AR Coat which is blue-ish instead of purple on V6F
printing on ZF is more crispy and well defined than on V6F
both are amazing reps but ZF's takes the lead on few aspects.
furthermore caseback and date wheel font could be better on ZF.

20151217100353858.jpg

Best option, get both and swap parts to get truly incredible super rep.

karone76

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/15
Thank you shewie!! :p
I agreed under artificial light will appears more purple, if can get ZF dial + V6F 1st generation back case. it will be very good :p
Feel too expansive to buy a whole new ZF watch just because want the dial.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Thank you shewie!! :p
I agreed under artificial light will appears more purple, if can get ZF dial + V6F 1st generation back case. it will be very good :p
Feel too expansive to buy a whole new ZF watch just because want the dial.

You welcome, well deserved mate.

Actually You can ask Angus from Puretime for accessibility of spare parts from V6F. He is offering spare parts of various watches - but on one condition, you have to order watch first to proceed further your additional request.
But still it's a way better option than buying 2 watches to do the swap.

I think it sounds reasonable.

alexwaffle

20/1/16
Thanks [MENTION=98078]karone76[/MENTION] for the link. I even get to compare other brands from that page lol.

As for difference i see very little difference from the Gen vs ZF & V6 vs ZF.
Biggest differences come from back case though which are pretty negligible, didnt notice the flowers until reading from the link, the ZF flowers are more detailed with petals lining.

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge

alexwaffle

20/1/16
You wanna see the flower on my backside, Charly? LMFAO .

Just ordered this few days back from PT to join the gang. Now waiting for the billing team to process my credit card payment and send me those QC pics.

Sent from my Samsung Note Edge