• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory Vacheron Constantine Fiftysix Complete Calendar

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Pretty sure. Straight from TD (GeekTime)
by the way, GeekTime is NOT a TD here. He's a TD on RWG or RepGeek (I don't frequent those forums so I don't know). I don't know why reddit keeps pushing this crap without clarifying it.

The reason I'm asking you is because, from what I know, ZF stopped producing this model. He may have sourced you one, but it may not necessarily be a ZF.

08_strides_tattles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
by the way, GeekTime is NOT a TD here. He's a TD on RWG or RepGeek (I don't frequent those forums so I don't know). I don't know why reddit keeps pushing this crap without clarifying it.

The reason I'm asking you is because, from what I know, ZF stopped producing this model. He may have sourced you one, but it may not necessarily be a ZF.
Oh gotcha. I got mine in June 2022

08_strides_tattles

25/7/22
That’s interesting because it came with a ZF tag? And I can’t find any other factory that made a 56 calendar that’s pretty near gen as a ZF?

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
That’s interesting because it came with a ZF tag? And I can’t find any other factory that made a 56 calendar that’s pretty near gen as a ZF?
Yours looks very good. Usually the "low tier" reps of this have a non functioning moonphase (it's a day/night cycle). The calender cut out and fonts are also usually dead giveaways.

I thought it was MXF for a second, but I also know MXF has the same "pusher" on the lug side like ZF.

08_strides_tattles

25/7/22
Yours looks very good. Usually the "low tier" reps of this have a non functioning moonphase (it's a day/night cycle). The calender cut out and fonts are also usually dead giveaways.

I thought it was MXF for a second, but I also know MXF has the same "pusher" on the lug side like ZF.

Yeah the moonphase is definitely not a day/night indicator. It’s literally just CCW instead of CW

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Yeah the moonphase is definitely not a day/night indicator. It’s literally just CCW instead of CW
I'm not knowledgeable enough to speak any further, but maybe ZF made a version of this, but ran out of the movement used in the one I have, and just threw in another movement.

08_strides_tattles

25/7/22
I'm not knowledgeable enough to speak any further, but maybe ZF made a version of this, but ran out of the movement used in the one I have, and just threw in another movement.
Maybe. I’m looking at websites for TD’s and the pictures for this watch doesn’t have the moonphase pusher at the lugs.

🤷‍♂️

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Maybe. I’m looking at websites for TD’s and the pictures for this watch doesn’t have the moonphase pusher at the lugs.

🤷‍♂️
I see what you mean.

Maybe you got a older version while I got a newer version and they "stealth updated" it.

Another mystery to solve.

Canales16

Horology Curious
7/9/21
Spain
Did ZF stop manufacturing this watch? I'm looking for it in the TD and it doesn't appear