• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 Royal Oak

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
Could you please tell us with which TD you went? :thanks:

Hi mate,
Every TD are supposed to be able to get an Ap's 15400 rep from the factory you prefer. Mine is from Zf.
Since I won't have any further discounts in promoting the TD I use, I don't see why I should advertise for him.
Choose the one you like best or the most. They are all equally reliable.

Another reason why I don't want to sponsor my td is that, in the last delivery I got 10 days ago, he sent me a different watch from the one I approved in the qc (the numbers engraved on the caseback are not the same).
I forgive him because the watch is perhaps even better than the one he showed me in the qcs and because I don't want to open a controversy for a replica that, in the end, is fine.

Mo1pheu5

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Hi mate,
Every TD are supposed to be able to get an Ap's 15400 rep from the factory you prefer. Mine is from Zf.
Since I won't have any further discounts in promoting the TD I use, I don't see why I should advertise for him.
Choose the one you like best or the most. They are all equally reliable.

Another reason why I don't want to sponsor my td is that, in the last delivery I got 10 days ago, he sent me a different watch from the one I approved in the qc (the numbers engraved on the caseback are not the same).
I forgive him because the watch is perhaps even better than the one he showed me in the qcs and because I don't want to open a controversy for a replica that, in the end, is fine.

Thanks for the fast reply mate!

Seems as if finding a decent TD is kind of a never ending story, but today I start to see light at the end of the tunnel. :goodluck:

Are you still happy with your georgeous piece?

Cheers!

Dragonfly35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/4/20
Sunny country
Yes I Am.
The last one is a 15500 black dial on which I have a project for modding it with a plasma dlc treatment.
I've opened a post in this same section some weeks ago. During next days or weeks I'm going ahead with the post, too

Reactions: guybythelake

Kmmas

7/4/15
Does ZF make a 15400 in RG? Was looking for a RG on strap but haven’t seen one