• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 - First pictures

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Do u share the opinion: clock‘s best from ZF and bracelet’s best from JF? Which one do u like/ wear more? And have u tried to change the bracelet?

As I stated above, I am more a "grey dial man", more understated...therefore I wear more my JF but the ZF is in my opinion a step over in terms of wearability. Less weight, slimmer case and bracelet that are more comfortable compared to JF.

JF feels like a tractor LOL.

I will end up with a perfect rep for me matching these: complete ZF case for thinness, JF bracelet and clasp for better finish. Still don't know if JF bracelet sits well on ZF case because it's thicker (even if by 0,2 mm or so...)

Reactions: Grillo

FiliGelli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
11/2/17
EU
I really appriciated the review of @aristole.
Here we have a real comparison instead guys that judje only viewing pictures on internet and video on youtube.
I only disagee about the bracelet.
If you manage the gen (i did it) you can fell the bracelet very loose and smoot.
Ok, the finishes are not exactly the same but the jf bracelet is thick and stiff compared to the zf one.
I had 2 jf 15400 so i can tell it easy.
In my opinion the right bracelet is the zf one but it can be improved.
I can't understand who go for the jf 15400 instead zf.
The most important thing that scream rep is the thickness and jf is completely out.
Zf thickness is 1:1 as gen.
My two cents...

Davideilre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/19
Anyone knows when TD will start again with the shipping ?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Naughtylus

18/4/19
I got mine from JTime Li, they are much cheaper comparing to the rest.... just the bracelet alone it’s a bit unreasonable, I mean the price.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Naughtylus

18/4/19
I got mine from JTime Li, they are much cheaper comparing to the rest.... just the bracelet alone it’s a bit unreasonable, I mean the price.

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Anyone knows when TD will start again with the shipping ?

I would wait until this whole Coronavirus issue is resolved before ordering any goods from china.

dla329

27/10/19
@aristole

There is only 11 gram diffrents. Jf v5 180g and zf 169. Why is yours only 154g?
oOkTL.jpg
oOdoQ.jpg

Last edited:

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
@aristole

There is only 11 gram diffrents. Jf v5 180g and zf 169. Why is yours only 154g?
oOkTL.jpg
oOdoQ.jpg

I took 3 links off my bracelets from both watches but the weight difference is anyhow almost 20 grams... which is nothing ... hard to feel such low weight difference when worn even though as I said above the ZF is more comfy

Jasonp

30/10/19
As I stated above, I am more a "grey dial man", more understated...therefore I wear more my JF but the ZF is in my opinion a step over in terms of wearability. Less weight, slimmer case and bracelet that are more comfortable compared to JF.

JF feels like a tractor LOL.

I will end up with a perfect rep for me matching these: complete ZF case for thinness, JF bracelet and clasp for better finish. Still don't know if JF bracelet sits well on ZF case because it's thicker (even if by 0,2 mm or so...)

I agree re “. Tractor” lol,,my JF 15400 V5 wears big on my 7in wrist,,,my sweet spot is 36mm-40mm ,, ,it’s a very sturdy clasp and bracelet but you do know your wearing it,,,

Naughtylus

18/4/19
Can the ZF watch take gen parts? Such as gen dial or bezel?? Does anyone know? Thanks in advanced.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Can the ZF watch take gen parts? Such as gen dial or bezel?? Does anyone know? Thanks in advanced.

Yes it can definitely take gen dial (with some modding) and as for bezel, I do not know, but there is no point swapping the ZF bezel for a gen IMHO.

Reactions: Allure

Davideilre

16/10/19
Anyone knows where I could buy an AP 15400 ZF right now ? I would have it before the end of February

Davideilre

16/10/19
Anyone knows where I could buy an AP 15400 ZF right now ? I would have it before the end of February... thank u