• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF 15400 - First pictures

Paladium

15/2/13
Saw my friend's zf 15400 black dial, really lacks the sheen and "shiny" compared to the blue dial. Both of us liked the blue dial over the black.

Paladium

15/2/13
Thank you. My wrist is 6.75, so 39-40mm is the sweet spot for me. The 15450 is a tad too small and the 15400 is a tad too big. The BP 15300 was low quality. I plan to buy the xf 15202, but the lack of seconds hand bugs me a lot. I was wondering if an even thinner 15400 would be a fix. Adding a second date hand to the xf 15202 would be perfect, but I doubt that’s possible

I think you are in a sticky situation, don't think that getting the 15202 is a good idea as the lack of second hand will continue to bother you and for me, it's the obvious tell of the white hands vs the slight greenish markers. Thinning the 15400 case will not change the lug to lug dimensions and it will still look big in your eyes.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
19b1ce597618531d580b77ac08f499ef.jpg

Gen dial+datewheel for sale in the dedicated section.
Last pricedrop 1000€ including shipping in eu

Reactions: Pizzo

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Rubberman

sorry, I didn’t know that you were a moderator....

not a matter of who says it, but a matter of what is said. Rubberman did the right thing for the benefit of the community.

You have a nice 15300 dial and dw for sale cassapanca but the proper place to promote it is the sales section, in your own thread. That is why there is a separate sale/trade section, so that guys who actually has interest in trading has a proper place to post.

Reactions: Allure and Jasonp

DzumI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/4/19
Hey guys quick question. Received the 15400 blue today. Looks awesome pictures are coming soon. Is it normal that the AP on the clasp is moving when wearing? Greets D.

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Now a moderator told you as well. You got any further problems?!

I apologize but I thought that my post was coherent with this thread.. I’m sorry, I didn’t want to disturb.. if you want you can delete it

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I apologize but I thought that my post was coherent with this thread.. I’m sorry, I didn’t want to disturb.. if you want you can delete it

All good. You can leave a mention of your sale but just posting pics there referring to sale x, I will not tolerate. If we allow this, all topics will be flooded with sale shillings.

Reactions: Nivka

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
All good. You can leave a mention of your sale but just posting pics there referring to sale x, I will not tolerate. If we allow this, all topics will be flooded with sale shillings.

Ok. Sorry

Jasonp

30/10/19
Hey guys quick question. Received the 15400 blue today. Looks awesome pictures are coming soon. Is it normal that the AP on the clasp is moving when wearing? Greets D.

I believe this is a easy fix and has been discussed on previous pages of this thread,,,,
congrats on your new piece,,,,

DzumI

13/4/19
Hey guys thanks for the answer. I fixes the clasp Problem. Now another prob came up. On the beginning of the bracelet a pin poped out its the one without a screw so its loose now. Dont know where the pin goes cause i was wearing the watch. Like the watch much optical but that thing is a no go.
greets D

DzumI

13/4/19
Ps: never seen pictures with a pin on the 4th row of the clasp counted from 12 o clock. :-(