• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Overseas Ultra Thin 2000V is OUT!

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
The gen is so beautiful and this doesn’t look like to bad an attempt.

The sunburst on the dial looks good and the printing is nice and crisp. The Maltese cross on the dial is poor but also very small so won’t look too bad in real life. The blue minute track looks better on Intime pics than trusty.

We were never going to get 7.5mm and the steel will look close enough to white gold.

I haven’t got 60k to spend so this may have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The gen is so beautiful and this doesn’t look like to bad an attempt.

The sunburst on the dial looks good and the printing is nice and crisp. The Maltese cross on the dial is poor but also very small so won’t look too bad in real life. The blue minute track looks better on Intime pics than trusty.

We were never going to get 7.5mm and the steel will look close enough to white gold.

I haven’t got 60k to spend so this may have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you, just waiting for a video before pulling the trigger.

Repworld did you find any videos of this?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Pretty sure xf use the same modded miyota from 15202 on this one.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Chsnces you will see a VC Overseas on someone's wrist is small. Chances meeting someone who owns the gen is almost non existing. No it is non existing.

Chances you don't have 60k to spend on the gen are extremely high. As high as it gets. Sky high.

Decorated Miyota - once silenced or even serviced - offers much more reliability than a Chinese fake clone movement where it will be hard to find parts and expect reliability. So once silenced I'll take a Miyota 9015 over these so called clone movements any day. Most of those clone movements are just Frankensteins of different movements, see the VSF Omega "clone movements".

So just enjoy the damn thing, I know I will.

obro

Horology Curious
9/8/19
QC photos look great. Just put in an order for mine as well. Now patiently waiting for the QC to come in.

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
Now, all we need are some nice natural light pics. Despite having some flaws it seems to be a very nice attempt and good enough to pull the trigger.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I am sure it is a great watch, but I just have too many stainless steel sports watches, mainly Patek and Rolex replicas that I have invested a lot into.