• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
@aquamac is that the latest version with the working tourbilion?
Hi mate, yes it is, I literally just received it a couple of days ago from Puretime. The watch is really pretty good, not sure if the strap will take a Gen replacement. It has the metal tongue like Gen RM’s but it’s only about half as long as a RM 035, and I can’t find an example of a Gen 27-02 strap. If anyone can find a pic on the net, please post it thanks.

Last edited:

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
RM10 with gen travel case..
ztvmE5.png

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
If you are thinking of getting a 27-02, if I had my time again, I would get the one with the white rubber strap. The orange fabric strap is OK, but i think let’s the watch down a bit.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Here you go mate, also below, a combination of a 27-01 case (which had a dead movement and a 12-01 movement which had a shattered sapphire case.

Is this the new 12-01? A non td biao6688 has something similar. With a tourbillion
16mm thickness.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
If you are thinking of getting a 27-02, if I had my time again, I would get the one with the white rubber strap. The orange fabric strap is OK, but i think let’s the watch down a bit.
Well I would get the one with the Miami blue rubber if the USDGBP wasn’t such a mess….

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Is this the new 12-01? A non td biao6688 has something similar. With a tourbillion
16mm thickness.
This is a watch I made from 2 other watches, a 27-01 case (15mm thick) and the movement from a 12-01 which had a damaged sapphire case. It has a real tourbillon and the basis of the movement is more or less identical. The crown tube aligns perfectly and I only had to grind away a small amount of the “X” face edges. It did involve stripping this down so as not to get dirt into the tourby though and removing hands etc. I am quite pleased with the results of a mornings work. Can you post the pic of the non TD’s watch that you mention?

Last edited: