• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Giant Squid, I received mine today (see above) and the second hand seems OK, better than any of rhe ZF’s that I have had. There is no doubt that the moving balance wheel takes the watch to a whole new level. I don’t think it will be too long until ZF launch a version with a moving balance wheel. That will be something….
That's rad, I'm glad yours is better than mine! Good news in that they don't all suck and that means they can probably be adjusted if you find someone daring enough to tear it down. I love the white crown, wear in good health!

Reactions: aquamac

josephag94

Vintage enthusiast
24/2/20
USA
Thank you, Wish it was a Gen! I got it from a private agent I had met on Facebook, and have been purchasing from him regularly for about a year. I can forward you his WhatsApp information if you want.
Would love his information as well if you don’t mind

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
That's rad, I'm glad yours is better than mine! Good news in that they don't all suck and that means they can probably be adjusted if you find someone daring enough to tear it down. I love the white crown, wear in good health!
Cheers mate, the white rubber wheel came from a ZF. Couldn’t resist a bit of customisation. Unfortunately the white rubber strap from the ZF is not quite interchangeable which is a shame. Looks like I will need to get a white one just for the strap which is still cheaper than buying an RM strap!

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Absolutely love that yellow tourby, I would have had to pull the trigger on that puppy!

fiegepils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/11
It´s a nice one. Some flaws but you have to know where to look. Movement runs strong.
But I have no clue how to change the strap. The screws are fake.

josephag94

Vintage enthusiast
24/2/20
USA
znNNHt.jpg