• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

fiegepils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/11
Hi gents,
Hope I may join the club :D.
Got that one from the gentleman above!

8R7FbTy.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: j2rep

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
So nice mate
Which model and factory if I may ask?

Hi mate, it’s KVF but with extensive mods. Midcase slimmed by 3mm an front and back bezel also slimmed in thickness so case ends up at Gen thickness. Pushers completely re-shaped to be more Gen like. Strap is KVF from RM 35

Last edited:

nikos1974

29/11/10
Hi mate, it’s KVF but with extensive mods. Midcase slimmed by 3mm an front and back bezel also slimmed in thickness so case ends up at Gen thickness. Pushers completely re-shaped to be more Gen like. Strap is KVF from RM 35

I see!

What RM reference?

Marquis_45

Horology Curious
10/8/22
So sick.

Did you Mod this? I would like to do business.

j2rep

Known Member
13/9/19

Love this, please may I ask where you got this or is it a gen?
Thank you, Wish it was a Gen! I got it from a private agent I had met on Facebook, and have been purchasing from him regularly for about a year. I can forward you his WhatsApp information if you want.

Reactions: aquamac

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Hi my friend, yes, please PM me his whatsap info thank you.
I don't have this dude's dealer's whatsapp but I can tell you that this watch is rad. I have one and aside from the thickness (it's a hair under 17mm compared to 14.5 for the gen) it wears fantastic and is a perfect daily-driver RM. Mine was rock solid and I wore it for like 6months straight. The Miyota in it is super reliable, doesn't have the stuttering problem of some other movements (or at least mine doesn't) and it doesn't attract attention like the white or carbon RMs do. Definitely cop one if you're interested, I never expected to fall in love with mine like I did but it's one of my favourite watches I own by a good margin.

Reactions: aquamac and j2rep

j2rep

Known Member
13/9/19
I don't have this dude's dealer's whatsapp but I can tell you that this watch is rad. I have one and aside from the thickness (it's a hair under 17mm compared to 14.5 for the gen) it wears fantastic and is a perfect daily-driver RM. Mine was rock solid and I wore it for like 6months straight. The Miyota in it is super reliable, doesn't have the stuttering problem of some other movements (or at least mine doesn't) and it doesn't attract attention like the white or carbon RMs do. Definitely cop one if you're interested, I never expected to fall in love with mine like I did but it's one of my favourite watches I own by a good margin.
Exactly the reasons why I bought it.
Under the radar, movement and wears extremely comfortably.

Reactions: aquamac

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Giant Squid, I received mine today (see above) and the second hand seems OK, better than any of rhe ZF’s that I have had. There is no doubt that the moving balance wheel takes the watch to a whole new level. I don’t think it will be too long until ZF launch a version with a moving balance wheel. That will be something….

Reactions: GiantSquid