• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which ones are gens and why?

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
Noob will be still using SA3135 since they have a contract with the movement supplier.

1. Best selling watch model among all reps. Money driven ;)

2. Of course man, the history told us that if you want to share the pie, you need to have something special.

Thank you!
That's right, if a maker can make a seriously good Sub it would make plenty of money.

Daryl70

3/7/19
I think the right one is the rep out of the ln as the crown looks a bit short almost and the rolex on the dial font doesn't look like what I think a gen would look like.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
The green looks amazing .. so a pity last week I bought the green zzf v2s waiting for delivery ..
After the pictures I saw here I would definitely buy the noob v11.
We'll go for the black

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
The green looks amazing .. so a pity last week I bought the green zzf v2s waiting for delivery ..
After the pictures I saw here I would definitely buy the noob v11.
We'll go for the black

Was thinking the same... But then SA3135 movement is confirmed i will skip unfortunately :( RXF black and ZF hulk for me. But i love the new noob tho

Reactions: Arik dahan

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It's really simple everyone. If a factory ever made the holy grail 1:1 rep then what would be the point of making a "new model" business would suck for them because there can be no more improvements if it's perfect. It's the same old saying.."keeping em wanting more" so its a business decision to tweek the model but not perfect it. that way we keep buying the next new and improved rep. If i owned one of these factories, it's what i would do.

Venniz

26/7/20
It is rare that semeone buy 2x the same model of watch.
And if semeone make a perfect gen watch, everyone will buy it. So I'm pretty sure their objectif is to make a gen looking watch to sell more then others factory.

They are all competitor on making the one that look like gen.

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It's really simple everyone. If a factory ever made the holy grail 1:1 rep then what would be the point of making a "new model" business would suck for them because there can be no more improvements if it's perfect. It's the same old saying.."keeping em wanting more" so its a business decision to tweek the model but not perfect it. that way we keep buying the next new and improved rep. If i owned one of these factories, it's what i would do.

This is so wrong, can’t believe there are still people believe this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Globex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/20

Do you really think it's that easy to make something exactly 1:1 for the price they sell them, making a perfect replica takes a lot of time and money and to finish it to perfection it would cost a whole lot more than what a rep costs. In my opinion you buy a rep if you want the look and feel and something that gets close for a fraction of the price. If you really want something that is exactly like a gen, then spend the extra money and buy a gen.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Now up on Puretime page. Noob’s best effort for a while Angus. Would like to see some more shots showing crystal height and sel profile please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
From the pictures, they have another clasp? atleast different clasp code.. wonder if noob beats the CF parts, they have the longest trip in the game.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
From the pictures, they have another clasp? atleast different clasp code.. wonder if noob beats the CF parts, they have the longest trip in the game.

New code but the clasp is typical noob.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
How’s the bezel color of the noob v11?

NETGLW

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/20
yeah the price is really not convincing either... too many flaws that are easy to spot on first sight, gonna go with either rxf or zzf v2..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
yeah the price is really not convincing either... too many flaws that are easy to spot on first sight, gonna go with either rxf or zzf v2..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

why not ZF. it seems to be the grail of sub replicas

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
How’s the bezel color of the noob v11?

Hard to say from those photos.
Able to take pictures or do a video of new noob 11 and ZF lv? Would be great to compare. Thanks