• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Franck Muller Are You Wearing Today?

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Love the stainless strap Ste
68b5f2df7d5e12865f4c808045ae5a8f.jpg

Almost my birthday!!

Case back seems pretty sweet too!
1004766138ba89ad39369b9cd1fb7812.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
^^
Very nice combo!! Buddy is your roulette hand misaligned? I only noticed because I have had to sort someone's else's Vegas out recently and another which I done for somebody else and another as well in the last month or so, if it is buddy? I may be able to help you get it perfect I meight even be able to do the hands rose gold to match the case better and Relume it at the same time :) I leave that with you if it intrests you?

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
^^
Very nice combo!! Buddy is your roulette hand misaligned? I only noticed because I have had to sort someone's else's Vegas out recently and another which I done for somebody else and another as well in the last month or so, if it is buddy? I may be able to help you get it perfect I meight even be able to do the hands rose gold to match the case better and Relume it at the same time :) I leave that with you if it intrests you?
Bloody hell mate nice catch ;) yeah it is! And wow I've been thinking about the hands since you enlightened me about the gen with rose gold I've been considering looking into it :) drop me a text regarding pricing buddy, or want me to give you a ring tonight?

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
Buddy I wouldn't charge you I do it for free just cover the postage we good ;) , you could even do the hands funky colour and it be a 1 off, think about it I do what you want naturally :) it's only because I notice and because you went to the TD I recommended I feel obliged to sort it,another member used "Tim FatPanda watchfinder" and his was misaligned when he got his :( maybe he is bizzy these days and these are slipping the nett, we speak later with a plan :)

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Awesome buddy! Thank you I thik the rose gold or something similar to the gen is definitely the way forward! I've been thinking about making a movement Holder from lead to add weight aha, it will be amazing :))

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
I WANT ALL OF THESE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Thought all of you FM lovers would like to this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222236154711

It has screw pins, looks like decent quality. I have one on the way, I will let you know about the quality.

I've bought a couple Rolex inserts from that seller. I was pleased with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
I like it but not the price