• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Franck Muller Are You Wearing Today?

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
6506fa2b693c77783aa8126c374060e0.png

Wore this for the first time today, had it for a few months now but I'm a Rolex breitling guy really, but I do have to say what a beautiful fit this watch is, it balances well on the wrist and strap is so comfortable, this is white gold I wonder what the difference in weight the steel version is?

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
Nice ^^^

im wearing my pink dial today while checking over one of my custom dials, it's a bit more subtle then my past versions

iqtdMZ8.jpg

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^ Is that a true King size? That looks small on your wrists, it was huge on mine when I tried a couple a few years back

I'm not messing with you on a dark night looking at that pic :laugh::whistling:

theslavetrainer

31/10/12
^^^ Is that a true King size? That looks small on your wrists, it was huge on mine when I tried a couple a few years back

I'm not messing with you on a dark night looking at that pic :laugh::whistling:

I have big arms lol, and yes it's the true King size. . I have Variations in this model. A Rose gold King Chrono,
A ss King Cortez, and the ss chrono in the pic on bracelet. I love these, When polished to absolute shine they just glisten in the sun.

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^^ :) big arms are made for these watches ;)
I will build a gen dial version one day,I got brand new King Chrono dial in this shape and King Chrono and standard King in the curved shape, I got them new awhile back they keep looking at me "Build me" :)

theslavetrainer

31/10/12
^^^^ :) big arms are made for these watches ;)
I will build a gen dial version one day,I got brand new King Chrono dial in this shape and King Chrono and standard King in the curved shape, I got them new awhile back they keep looking at me "Build me" :)

Nice, I love them on bracelets.

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
^^ Yeah I agree the bracelet does look good on that model, it has a armed tank look about them :punk:

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
Two Frankens in progress and then just four more spaces to fill
5c7cf55cebb5eab20877feabd76e5bc1.jpg

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
Just received my smallest fm rep to date! It's tiny!!!

9b232cd2ce61576bcd49bf970f20c284.jpg
a0e33e318c244740e3cb9e7489c0e608.jpg
53be2b4b7fd981c814baabfe11ecfe13.jpg

that is so funny I think I got the same size last week myself slighty different dial is it a 14mm strap? mine has a bracelet, it's so funny when you open the box erm that was smaller then what I was expecting he!he!

Did you do the same? Or did you know the size before you got yours?

ooarr

I'm Pretty Popular
23/12/14
that is so funny I think I got the same size last week myself slighty different dial is it a 14mm strap? mine has a bracelet, it's so funny when you open the box erm that was smaller then what I was expecting he!he!

Did you do the same? Or did you know the size before you got yours?

Haha I didn't know it was going to be that small!! Luckily I didn't pay much aha, it is on bracelet but it's so small I'm putting it on leather, it was £12 delivered, took three months to arrive but I forgot about it so it's a nice surprise, that other one has also arrived today it's actually not bad ! Gonna put that blue dial in and have a non crazy crazy cheap Franken haha

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
He!He! yeah I was the same when I see the size :) you do get some cracking deals! as usual I paid more for mine he!he!

i Can't believe how quick your collection has grown! Keep hunting them gems ;)