• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Franck Muller Are You Wearing Today?

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
Mono chrome Crazy today

nYvRJwE.jpg

BNXlK1X.jpg

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^ :)

choices choices what should I have on today?

elloello Steels

CWDfcaD.jpg

q4ZIRCv.jpg

Spare bracelets for the rubber strap watches and another not in the pictures :)
b3doxWH.jpg

cpd2186

Runway Model
5/4/16
^^^ :)

choices choices what should I have on today?

elloello Steels

CWDfcaD.jpg

q4ZIRCv.jpg

Spare bracelets for the rubber strap watches and another not in the pictures :)
b3doxWH.jpg
Where is the dark blue face Crazy Hours 8880 with bracelet? Dont tell me you sold to someone else! I'm being patient waiting for you to sell it to me......waiting.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

big ned

Getting To Know The Place
27/5/16
ed6bfe9baabcb3c14118cfa72dae19da.jpg

(confession... That's not my wrist but it should arrive in the next few days! [emoji3])

This is a lovely looking watch! Do all the complications work or are some/all frozen? Thanks!

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
^^^ I like that as well ;)

Eye candy in the making requested by a member on this forum custom colour rep dial and hands done by myself to make it funky editions and a 3rd party strap to complete the feel

Custom Version 1
0KV7tTq.jpg

w57NqUg.jpg

cwt1pt7.jpg

ghnORjM.jpg

VbnWhTp.jpg

I will do each one slightly different so they have a exclusive feel about them :) I should have it completed next week

lolo1972sg

Respected Member
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
^^^ I like that as well ;)

Eye candy in the making requested by a member on the other forum custom colour rep dial and hands done by myself to make it funky editions and a 3rd party strap to complete the feel

Custom Version 1
0KV7tTq.jpg

w57NqUg.jpg

cwt1pt7.jpg

ghnORjM.jpg

VbnWhTp.jpg

I will do each one slightly different so they have a exclusive feel about them :) I should have it completed next week
wow, nice. Any great idea for a custom make for a small wrist ;P

elloello

Respected Member
13/3/14
U.K.
Thank you I'm sure I do something soonish for the smaller watch lovers ;) all watches will be listed in forum once completed so every buyer have the protection of the forum criteria and we all can do feedback ;)

this is another for another member in the making

Custom Version 2
tgM0JKL.jpg

ko9VbJ4.jpg

WMpg1Vw.jpg

2Whme8w.jpg

I stumbled across this it wasn't planned but obviously I like the idea of my personal colouring FMs being worn by forum members