• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Here is my DW watch I got recently. I paid $3 with free ship. Ordered 3 of them so I dont have to swap watch bands :p I wont post a link since there seems to be better ones people have posted here already. The photo on AE showed the hands being gen-like but thats not what I received. I didnt bother filing a complaint for a $3 watch... They arent bad overall but definitely not a favorite watch. I think my wife will wear them more than I will.

V4D78Mn.jpg

r67mlDW.jpg

GZGxEvz.jpg

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
Here is my DW watch I got recently. I paid $3 with free ship. Ordered 3 of them so I dont have to swap watch bands [emoji14] I wont post a link since there seems to be better ones people have posted here already. The photo on AE showed the hands being gen-like but thats not what I received. I didnt bother filing a complaint for a $3 watch... They arent bad overall but definitely not a favorite watch. I think my wife will wear them more than I will.

V4D78Mn.jpg

r67mlDW.jpg

GZGxEvz.jpg
Orbit even possible to change the strap on that one? How do you do it

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Arttylux

27/9/15
There is a guy on Ali listing reps at gen prices.... What would happen if I ordered from him and called him out on it? Or reported him for selling counterfeit? What would aliexpress do?

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
There is a guy on Ali listing reps at gen prices.... What would happen if I ordered from him and called him out on it? Or reported him for selling counterfeit? What would aliexpress do?

I suppose Ali would refund you money and block his store. You can actually do this with every rep product and possibly get it for free but that's really weird.

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I suppose Ali would refund you money and block his store. You can actually do this with every rep product and possibly get it for free but that's really weird.

Yep. What he said..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arttylux

27/9/15
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

Hmmm... Should I?
I just think it is "bad sport" to offer rep IWC and Pams at full price...

Edit: should I con a con?

googlechap

Horology Curious
20/6/14

Why would you do that I.e. Sending him $3000 and blocking that money for about a month that takes Ali to refund you?

IMHO you will be better off buying a stated rep for close to $100, 200 or whatever.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Why on earth would you even want to do something like that?
Sounded like a good idea at the time perhaps?

@Arttylux I think no matter what you tried the risk would be too great. If he has existed for a while no doubt he has had disputes before and Ali see fit to keep him. Not much point in trying to scam scammers. They do it for a living, you would just be part time.

Arttylux

27/9/15
Sounded like a good idea at the time perhaps?

@Arttylux I think no matter what you tried the risk would be too great. If he has existed for a while no doubt he has had disputes before and Ali see fit to keep him. Not much point in trying to scam scammers. They do it for a living, you would just be part time.

It was more of a thought experiment. Don't think I would have the balls, time or energy to go through the dispute.... And my credit is red enough as it is now so close to xmas...

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
It was more of a thought experiment. Don't think I would have the balls, time or energy to go through the dispute.... And my credit is red enough as it is now so close to xmas...
:) Just as I thought, a little thinking out loud. Never any harm in that.

AlanW3010

Renowned Member
4/8/11
UK
My Rose Gold Cellini arrived this morning. Took about 10 or 11 days. £73 all-in. Came with an inner and outer box. Sweep looks smooth. Strap and clasp function well. I'll take some photos later. Seller was "caopingping caopingping". If it's still going at lunchtime it'll be the bargain of the year!!

kermit_pl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
My Rose Gold Cellini arrived this morning. Took about 10 or 11 days. £73 all-in. Came with an inner and outer box. Sweep looks smooth. Strap and clasp function well. I'll take some photos later. Seller was "caopingping caopingping". If it's still going at lunchtime it'll be the bargain of the year!!
Any photos?

Wys?ane z mojego SM-N9005 przy u?yciu Tapatalka