• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

Bronson

Known Member
20/4/15
Roller do they feel like they have proper uv protection? I've bought some before and it hasn't appeared that they have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
That date wheel looks like someone pressed the bold on it.

timeonmyside

22/3/14
A dishonest person could resell them on Ebay for a 400% profit...

You really need to know your products these days! My wife saw a pair of Prada? sunglasses in the store for $450 or so and so she checked on EBAY and found a cheap knock off for $8. We bought it to compare. The fit was horrible and the detail just want there. But if there was a super rep of those for sale on ebay selling as used for half price original? We'd probably never know.

Tomfun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/13
The RAYBANS are phenomenal. They come wrapped in a case with all the Rayban bits and pieces and docs.....A dishonest person could resell them on Ebay for a 400% profit...

U got a link mate?

Cheers

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Henry now has a BPFF with the date window in the correct place unlike the other cheap ones on Ali and torx on the lugs like the gen for $146 delivered.

Anyone who has ordered from him before knows he sends pics to confirm the watch with the buyer first and this is one of the actual watch

Jeez, that's pretty cheap. Is it even sapphire? Or plexi?

Roller

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/15
Roller do they feel like they have proper uv protection? I've bought some before and it hasn't appeared that they have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot speak to that, however they are glass (I chose the matte frame) I use them as driving glasses so ULV is taken care of with the windshield. I don;t know how to test for UV protection. Of course what they claim should be checked by an optometrist. I have an appt and will get them checked for UV

http://blogs.biomedcentral.com/on-h...nglasses-really-protecting-your-eyes-from-uv/

WAFFLE5

Horology Curious
7/10/13
oof. the subdial cut-off @ 6 and 12 on the left one is pretty noticeable. middle and right are much better. all three from the same guy?

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
No offense, but the IWC is terrible. Nothing looks like the gen. Only buy if you're ok with an extremely inaccurate rep.

Subsub468

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/7/15
I came here to learn the differences between AilExpress reps and noob reps, and now I'm looking at the differences between noob reps and bk noob reps, pretty sure next is bk reps and used gens, and then new gens.

My concern isn't even the absolute accuracy, no one can tell unless they take your watch off. But I don't want to spend a cent on a watch that's not going to last (that and China tends to use some junky metal in their wares and I don't want to be wearing something toxic.