• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex do you MOST dislike?

dojokoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/9/15
Daytonas believe it or not... Also YMIIs

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
40 plus mm datejust. Just no. Please just no. Get a damn sport watch or something very thin and dressy damn it if you want larger pieces. Oh, and the 🤮 master II is just plain evil.

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Anything that looks more like jewelery than a watch, e.g. gold, diamonds ...

Dandyy

Supporter
Certified
22/5/22
YM 2 and deep sea challenger

carloscosta43

23/2/24
PT (EU)
Or an Airking with diamonds.

Jesus bro, that makes my blood boil

Ice T No GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
I am probably the only one that likes the YM II. And in fact I have purchased it and I wear it often. All right , now I am going to get hide in a dark and deep place. Forgive me if you can. Hope I wil not be banned for this or locked up to the brig.

• Haha
Reactions: VixLa3

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
I am probably the only one that likes the YM II. And in fact I have purchased it and I wear it often. All right , now I am going to get hide in a dark and deep place. Forgive me if you can. Hope I wil not be banned for this or locked up to the brig.
I’m on board with you. Pun intended. The Yacht-Master II is an amazing watch but I race sailboats and can actually use it. The fake ones don’t work though so not a fan of those.

Reactions: VixLa3

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
I’m on board with you. Pun intended. The Yacht-Master II is an amazing watch but I race sailboats and can actually use it. The fake ones don’t work though so not a fan of those.
Mine is a rep. And yes , I know it's just a toy. I knew that before purchasing. The movement has really nothing to do with the gen. But the real one is a great watch. Lucky you, I envy you:)