• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHenryi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/15
0b0sNPw.jpg

Gen TBB :).

FLWatchGuy

Renowned Member
Supporter
22/3/15
At Starbucks paging through RWI with my Snowtrooper.

931fafe3603d3978c7dabffebf74b5cf.jpg

2c13861f3fda1615607396655344a641.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MillzbuilT

20/2/13

Ugghh THIS! This is the one right here, I have Stonep waiting to build me one of these exact specimens. I'm right with you with the dressy but vintage thing going on. Need this! Thanks for sharing wear it well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
I am envious if your restraint Mark! So, which did you like best? And how is the blue Pelagos in the metal?

Tried on a bunch. They have a large selection. Was only serious about sport watches but did check out the DD 40. The GMT/Explorer 2 fit me the best because of the thinner case back. The BLNR is a beautiful piece and probably my favorite.
The 216750 white dial really wears great and carries a lot of wrist presence with the big dial.
SD 4000 is awesome looking but wears to high for me with the thick CB.
The Pelagos is awesome. Super light and great bracelet. The all matte look of the titanium with matte dial and bezel would be great for a daily beater casual wear. The pointed cgs, no cyclops, lumed bezel with the snow flake hands is a pretty cool mix of modern/vintage. I will look again when the black is released with the new movement. But the CB is thicker so same as a Sub as far as wear goes.
Of course a black no date sub is classic.
Most likely I will keep looking for a vintage GMT and a vintage Sub. It seems I may just be a 4 and 5 digit guy. I will say it was hard to walk out without the BLNR.

Status
Not open for further replies.