• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Montreal Canada

Godfatherink

Looking Around
10/9/13
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean & I'm a watch collector/addict/hoarder :thumbsup:

I currently work as a network moderator for one of the largest online B2B networks in the jewelry trade. Needless to say, traveling to 5-6 jewelry & watch shows per year & access to wholesale prices makes it very hard to keep this addiction under control :wyliehelp:

I'm new here & just wanted to introduce myself to this community. I've never been a big fan of replicas and to-date I only own original pieces in my collection with the exception of one terrible Rolex Sub replica that looks & feels nothing like an original.

Because I'm saving for my first house, I've decided to stop spending 1-2-5-10K on each time piece & go easy for the next 12 months!

I intend to keep my addiction "at bay" by filling the "itch" with a few replicas here and there.

So far, I must say I'm very impressed with this site & glad I found it!

I'm already building a home made light box thanks to a discussion I read on here yesterday....THANK YOU!

Also, I've started compiling a list of all the reps I wouldn't mind adding to the collection. Already have 15+ watches on this new list! :r2d4:

Cheers!

Sean

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Welcome from New York Sean
Glad to have you on board

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
What a great introduction!!!
Welcome aboard, Sean!!!
Lightbox cost around $30, don't waste your time to build one.
You better post a few pics of your watches!
:D