• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Actually I just started on Pateks this year and only managed to purchase 2. 2 is a humble number for any collectors and could barely qualify as a collection in any sense of the word. Lol. It’s laughable for any real collector.
c8a5d9861cc0e19016f5bd42009f7a8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Actually I just started on Pateks this year and only managed to purchase 2. 2 is a humble number for any collectors and could barely qualify as a collection in any sense of the word. Lol. It’s laughable for any real collector.
Every big collector started somewhere brother! You got two great pieces for starters. Great Patek collection so far, can't wait to see the next incomers. Too bad, I can't grow to Patek.. I really like looking at them.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Every big collector started somewhere brother! You got two great pieces for starters. Great Patek collection so far, can't wait to see the next incomers. Too bad, I can't grow to Patek.. I really like looking at them.
Thank you brother, it comes with when age starts to catch up on you and wouldn't let go anymore haha..

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Thank you brother, it comes with when age starts to catch up on you and wouldn't let go anymore haha..
That might be true. Let's see what the years will bring! I'll keep you posted brother haha :p

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
That might be true. Let's see what the years will bring! I'll keep you posted brother haha :p
And I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of your current projects, have heard about them through the grapevine bro haha ;)

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And I am looking forward to seeing the fruits of your current projects, have heard about them through the grapevine bro haha ;)
Haha, they seem to be spreading widely. I'll throw you a message on RWG now brother.

Saby

Renowned Member
24/12/15
Haha, they seem to be spreading widely. I'll throw you a message on RWG now brother.

Hey hey guys, what's going on? I have no idea!
@legend, excellent collection so far sir. If Archie can say an Explorer 2 and the speedy 'man on the faaaking moon' is a collection, so can you. That 5270 just knocked the socks off of me...
@QueTip what's the news? Is mr Legend sitting on something huge? Tell me please [emoji14]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Legend only wears franken or gen watches. [emoji1303]

"There are more than 1 road to Rome...."

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Bro Legend, i know your immaculate taste in timepieces

@ superlory: thsnk for the correction. Hehe

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Bro Legend, i know your immaculate taste in timepieces

@ superlory: thsnk for the correction. Hehe

Thank you brother. I know of your immaculate tastes too and also the fact that there are many here with inspiring collections. Mine is just a drop in the ocean. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Your modesty is refreshing bro! Enjoy your upcoming holiday!

dag73

Horology Curious
8/2/17
Bought this today in Agadir. I have found one man how provides me with the best Bubai models. Thoughts?