• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is your other hobby besides watches

yonggi

1/3/15
There's no denying we are all so active on this forum because of our love for watches, but what are some of your other hobbies/passions?

For myself, I'm into cars, and more recently into shoes.

batosai

15/1/15
Ironically, I'm into cars as well...mostly import tuning scene...but also like good ol' American Muscle...golf comes into mind as well, but my handicap is still up there amongst the clouds..LOL

Swedewatch

26/1/15
Also into cars.. and thinking about buying a bike to build a dirt tracker. Building a looker out of my bimmer at the moment since i sold my showcar earlier this year (Nissan Skyline R33)

Swedewatch

26/1/15
I had to remove the picture due to i had forgot to block the number plates *sigh*

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I like to collect rocks , but not just regular old terrestrial rocks.
I dont have a vast collection, just some specials that tickle my fancy
Primordal terrestrial rocks, fossils and meteorites facinate me.

I used to collect coins when i was younger, but when they started the 50 state quarters program it kinda burned me out on them :(

batosai

15/1/15
I do like Skylines, and it's a shame that in CA it's hard to drive, let alone own R33's and R34's, due to "Johnny Law" spoiling all the fun. I do know a couple of people that own R32's and R33's. However, my fav would still be Hakosukas! Oh, along with my uncle's vintage Toyota 2000GT...

Also into cars.. and thinking about buying a bike to build a dirt tracker. Building a looker out of my bimmer at the moment since i sold my showcar earlier this year (Nissan Skyline R33)

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
You have a minute?

- Cooking
- Art (both doing my own and collecting others)
- Sigars, every friday evening!
- Webdesign
- Photoshop, I design abstract "digital art"
- Development (PHP, SOAP, .NET, SHELL, HTML, CSS, JS, JAVA, JQUERY, AJAX, and many more..)
- Playing piano
- Sport, fitness, heavy weights. :lol:

Sample of my digital art:

e4ae23cdf198a7df1a81752d49c5c585.jpg

Swedewatch

26/1/15
I do like Skylines, and it's a shame that in CA it's hard to drive, let alone own R33's and R34's, due to "Johnny Law" spoiling all the fun. I do know a couple of people that own R32's and R33's. However, my fav would still be Hakosukas! Oh, along with my uncle's vintage Toyota 2000GT...

Hakosukas are the bomb! But after i sold my R33 (485bhp) i bought an old beaten down mazda to build a new showcar from but realized that i didnt have the time and money to build it the way i wanted so i sold it. It was an old RX4 hardtop coupe.
Yes i heard that skyline is illegal in the states right?

Swedewatch

26/1/15
Joran i must say i like your artwork! Anywhere i can see more? Deviantart maybe? ;-)

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Joran i must say i like your artwork! Anywhere i can see more? Deviantart maybe? ;-)

I have a Deviantart indded, but that one is very old- I only used deviantart in the beginning and went onto a forum straight after.... Nowadays it's just saving it on my HDD and sometimes ordering a print of it, so I need to update my deviantart account again! Has been 2-3 years if not longer, don't think anything special will be found on there :p

Swedewatch

26/1/15
I have a Deviantart indded, but that one is very old- I only used deviantart in the beginning and went onto a forum straight after.... Nowadays it's just saving it on my HDD and sometimes ordering a print of it, so I need to update my deviantart account again! Has been 2-3 years if not longer, don't think anything special will be found on there :p

I really liked the pic you posted and ive had a similar pic on my wall a few years back. Wouldnt mind having one again. Maybe you should start printing and selling big canvases :)

Pannyforme

Renowned Member
27/8/08
watch straps..i know i know its related to watches haha also shoes..fine shoes :))

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Interesting pastimes indeed !! Well, aside from watches, high-end audio [Absolute Sound stuff], [analog only, with a sprinkling of hi-definition CDs], shooting and hunting when possible, and various other interesting things that tickle my fancy........... yes, I am a pack-rat of sorts when it comes to things collectible , ha ha !! Keep it coming gentlemen !!

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
powerlifting, cars ,architecture, shirts & shoes, money lol

batosai

15/1/15
Hakosukas are the bomb! But after i sold my R33 (485bhp) i bought an old beaten down mazda.....was an old RX4 hardtop coupe. Yes i heard that skyline is illegal in the states right?

Yessir! A good acquaintance, Mr. Mark Arcenal (owner of Illest/Fatlace clothing line, RWB distributor in USA, etc etc and all around down to earth guy) has a couple of Hakosukas as shop cars, including a rare Kenmeri Skyline! Another friend has an RX2 hardtop (pristine shape, JDM magazine featured) and is working on an RX3 wagon at the moment. Skylines are "illegal", but some manage to import them legally, before the ban, through a company called Motorex (no longer in business).