• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is your other hobby besides watches

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
They say that in every good fireman there's a hidden pyromaniac :D

Other than that last year we had like 130 technical support deployments and only 15 fires. So you could say I'm more in cars. Or INTO cars?

mmhtiklw.jpg

Where are you at buddy, if you don't mind me asking?
Talinn, Estonia?

Hardwiring

Known Member
17/2/15
I build and fly these

a6273659-234-qav250-with-fpv-flying.jpg

and tiny ones as well

a7624490-68-PC2.jpg

(neither mine but I have both amongst the fleet) So i'm outing myself as a geek :abnormal:

If you see Kay

26/1/09
I am also into fountain pens. I have about 18 pens with about 12 of them Montblanc. Only two of those are reps. The rest of my Montblancs are gens. I have about 30 bottles of ink to go with that as well.

I am into coffee too. I have three espresso machines and can go through a pound of beans in a couple of weeks. I check the when roasted date instead of the best before date on my beans. I am pretty good at latte art too.

jpohl402

10/7/12
I am pretty good at latte art too.

I don't drink coffee, expresso, latte, none of that... I've briefly seen before, some designs in the milk - but never really paid much attention.
Anyway after you just mentioned that I looked up some photos. Crazy!! Some of those designs are very intricate & detailed!!

teoulennon

Renowned Member
17/5/11
Wow hardwiring, that's awesome!
I've just recently gotten into quads and have nowhere near the skills needed to fly one of those racing quads.

How long did it take u to get decent at flying?

Also, have any info on that tiny one? Is that an fpv cam I see?

I build and fly these

a6273659-234-qav250-with-fpv-flying.jpg

and tiny ones as well

a7624490-68-PC2.jpg

(neither mine but I have both amongst the fleet) So i'm outing myself as a geek :abnormal:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Hookers ? Did I just read a bit back about hookers !! Well, well..........ahem ! I remember that hobby fondly [somewhere in SouthEast Asia many, many moons ago !!!] with staccato 'crack-crack-pak-pak-pak gunfire in the background. Whooly Bully !! .................ok, back to the front porch....... hmmmm, good looking fattie just walked by, nice dog too.

Goro

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/3/13
I am enjoying of Muay Thai!
Thai massage also very pleasurable. :)

hcirst9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/15
Reading, writing, and talking to people about their struggles with cancer, injuries, or another catastrophic event that's happened. It's amazing what people feel and how they respond.. It's a moment of truly finding out who they are.

Capt. Obvious

5/5/13
This is a really interesting thread.

Things that keep me busy besides watches are:

Cooking, fine red wine and beer.
Fine, welted (usually british) leather shoes, ie Cheaney, Barker, Jefferey West.

But mainly music, composing and teaching music to young children.

yonggi

1/3/15
This is a really interesting thread.

Things that keep me busy besides watches are:

Cooking, fine red wine and beer.
Fine, welted (usually british) leather shoes, ie Cheaney, Barker, Jefferey West.

But mainly music, composing and teaching music to young children.
Barkers are the best. Am personally a big fan of them although they don't necessarily get much love for em over here in this part of the world. Thanks for contributing to the thread!

Hardwiring

Known Member
17/2/15
Wow hardwiring, that's awesome!
I've just recently gotten into quads and have nowhere near the skills needed to fly one of those racing quads.

How long did it take u to get decent at flying?

Also, have any info on that tiny one? Is that an fpv cam I see?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Practice inside with a little one, you can get $20 quad that is worth having (though not all $20 quadcopters are worth it of course) and the move same skills outside.

Yes the little one is first person view as well, I'm really only just learning and flying is only part of the fun it's also about the building and getting the parts together......... kind of like Reps isn't just about wearing them

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hookers ? Did I just read a bit back about hookers !! Well, well..........ahem ! I remember that hobby fondly [somewhere in SouthEast Asia many, many moons ago !!!] with staccato 'crack-crack-pak-pak-pak gunfire in the background. Whooly Bully !! .................ok, back to the front porch....... hmmmm, good looking fattie just walked by, nice dog too.
Seems like I know this place Joe. :D I was there too :lol: