• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
HkjmK1.jpeg

HkjaNv.jpeg

OI812

17/3/06
This un'.... although I'm not sure you can call it a "gen"....😉

And yes, it's missing the second hand.

I had to do a bunch of work on it, "catapulted" the second hand across my bathroom, aka "the watch shop" (according to my wife... hehe)...got pissed because I was sorta in a hurry and can't see anymore....my eyes ain't what they once were... so I couldn't find it.... tried several from my watch hand "collection" to no avail.... got pissed about Chinese "craftsmanship".... gave up for the time being.... and have been wearing it like this ever since. 😉

It's my hunting/fishing watch so no worries at present.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
That’s a really nice dial (and watch of course)
Can I know what model it is and how much one should pay for this? Thank you.
Hi legend, thanks, I appreciate your compliment. This is the Seiko SRPG13. I just googled and saw pricing ranging from 329.00 usd to the full Retail price of $525.00. This is actually my brother's that he got a year or two ago that I asked to borrow for a while because I liked it too. I'm not sure how much he paid. I'm thinking in the mid 300's if I recall correctly. I'd say the dial color looks pretty accurate to these pictures rather than the video which makes it looks more green.

Here's a quick video I found but there are a bunch.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi legend, thanks, I appreciate your compliment. This is the Seiko SRPG13. I just googled and saw pricing ranging from 329.00 usd to the full Retail price of $525.00. This is actually my brother's that he got a year or two ago that I asked to borrow for a while because I liked it too. I'm not sure how much he paid. I'm thinking in the mid 300's if I recall correctly. I'd say the dial color looks pretty accurate to these pictures rather than the video which makes it looks more green.

Here's a quick video I found but there are a bunch.
@shinynewbling25 you just made me discover my favorite Seiko, thank you sir. Wear it well! It is beautiful.

Reactions: shinynewbling25

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Looking good on your wrist, Col, how is the afterglow on the lume after years?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Looking good on your wrist, Col, how is the afterglow on the lume after years?
Very, very good. It's one of my go-to watches when I need good visibility in the dark. It's at least as good as the best of the Seiko Monsters.