• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
1000082903-01.jpg

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
If you know, you know...

As well as being incredibly rare, this is also extremely significant personally as the day my wife didn't wake up, we were supposed to be planning a trip to the Northern Lights in 2025 . As a bonus, this incorporates the Southern Cross. Even if the value escalated to have a couple of extra zeros on the end, I doubt if I would ever sell this watch

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Yes. I have another from the same model line that's fantastic- but it's being refurbished..

Cannot wait to get it back

One of mine from the past, now gone. Ironically it was rather hard to sell as it was probably perceived as "just an old Seiko" even though it took Patek another 20 years before a single register dual counter chronograph was made

numero2

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
FR
If you know, you know...

As well as being incredibly rare, this is also extremely significant personally as the day my wife didn't wake up, we were supposed to be planning a trip to the Northern Lights in 2025 . As a bonus, this incorporates the Southern Cross. Even if the value escalated to have a couple of extra zeros on the end, I doubt if I would ever sell this watch
Never saw this one.
A beauty. Can you tell us more ?

VixLa3

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU

Not on my wrist today, I had to return it due to a problem with the reset button, NEW watch, ok dramatic experience, if you want I'll tell you about.it... don't trust chronext!

Anyway, I miss it a lot 😩