• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
20835fe4-84d1-42d3-aaa7-5d0d0883cf05

Last edited:

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Thought I wanted an AP 15720ST with the blue dial. Not anymore , this Girard Perregaux Absolute Ti230 looks and wears much nicer. As a bonus, the hour markers are sandwich - like a Panerai, which is just as well since I have almost completely gotten out of genuine Panerai collecting

pajton

Do not accept unsolicited offers
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/10/19
Thought I wanted an AP 15720ST with the blue dial. Not anymore , this Girard Perregaux Absolute Ti230 looks and wears much nicer. As a bonus, the hour markers are sandwich - like a Panerai, which is just as well since I have almost completely gotten out of genuine Panerai collecting

nice :)

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
This watch is made from titanium. Note the level of black mirror polishing to the bevel transitioning to the crown guards, contrasted with bead-blasted instead of the typical brushed case finish. And then you get a fume dial with mirror polished sandwich hour markers that are even more legible than the adjacent lume plots. The watch wears like a dream, and anyone can get a perfect fit as the lip in the clasp incorporates incremental adjustment of 4 points to split the holes to 1.5mm. Seriously haute horlogerie - apart from saying GP instead of AP on the dial, this watch is far superior to a Royal Oak Offshore. And Rolex can take notes about subtle incorporation of text on the dial. It actually says 985 ft/300m under Automatic but the key word there is subtle !

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommygunzzzz