• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What did you have for breakfast?

Faber

16/3/06
i got a beer...a cold one...just to start another long day...

sgv

Renowned Member
1/4/06
By-Tor said:
Klink said:
6'1" 166.5 lb

slimfast

(ha ha)

166.5 lb?

Do you even get wet when you take a shower? :D

Only if he runs around... :lol:

I had peach yogurt with three spoons of wheatgerm mixed in. A handful of vitamins and three pills of creatine and glucosamine (for the muss-culls).

I was around 205 back in the winter, which wasn't bad for my build. I've always had an athletic build, and a great appetite. However, 205 was too much. I cut out large breakfasts, and started eating yogurt. I have some cold cuts for lunch, and a decent dinner. No desserts. If I have a craving, maybe I'll have a spoonful of ice cream just to tide me over. I also started running again...about 4 or 4 1/2 miles three times a week.

I weighed in at 184.7 this morning. That's right where I need to be. I trimmed two inches of excess "tire" off my waist.

That was the longest answer for "Yogurt." hahaha...

sv

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
This morning I had a South Beach Breakfast Bar and a glass of Crystal Light Orange.

Trying to lose some more weight and get back into shape too.

crumpdaddy

I'm Pretty Popular
19/3/06
Today I had:

Pancakes
Hashbrowns
Scrambled Eggs
2 Sausage links
Tropicana OJ
&
H20

I am done eating for the day.

10acErnie

Known Member
6/4/06
Faber said:
i got a beer...a cold one...just to start another long day...

When I woke up this afternoon I grabbed the warm one I was drinking when I passed out last night and took a swig and it had a friggin' cigarette butt in it!!! ........ so I rinsed my mouth with JD....... :twisted:

bzzzbomb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
5'10" 225

I've been on the South Beach diet for a few months and lost about 50 lbs.
Today I had:
Low carb pancakes and turkey sausage. It was good too.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Re: 5'10" 225

bzzzbomb said:
I've been on the South Beach diet for a few months and lost about 50 lbs.
Today I had:
Low carb pancakes and turkey sausage. It was good too.
low carb pancakes?????????? somehow that just sounds wrong!

robb79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/06
I never realized how bad my eating habits are... Please tell me you guys are joking about all the health food! I had what I always have 2 pots of coffee and about 10 cigarettes. I don't even know what wheatgerm is, can I catch a cold eating it? (joke)

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
no, but you will get germs! i never heard of low carb pancakes. my pancakes are normal, whith real butter and butterpecan syrup, crap, i'm hungry now! i gotta go fix something to eat!!!!!!

Faber

16/3/06
I just have a couple of medicines...get a sore throat... :cry:

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
get well soon! I've 2 pancakes with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
So far today,

Cup of tea...actually equivalent to about 6 cups of tea....I like tea lol

1 galss of Trpoicana

2 packets of specially imported OREO's....WOOHOO

Soon to be followed by 2 sliced sausage rolls and a can of even more specially imported goods.......the MIGHTY....MOUNTAIN DEW.....ahhh how amazing, shame it was banned from general sale here.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
takashi said:
Why mountain dew is banned?
It was banned for its caffeine content, or so the rumours went. It was more likely due to a colouring or something. We used to get it imported from Seattle when we were in Scotland.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
I see... We have that in Singapore. Kickapoo and Mountain Dew. Yellowish rite?

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
Mountain dew is a greeny yellow colour, and was indeed banned for it's high caffeine content, which was duely returned by the Yanks, who banned Irn-Bru.....saying it was......get this.........carcinogenic.........bloody yanks.....lol.

Every person in Scotalnd would have cancer if Irn-Bru was carcinogenic.

Oreos and Mountain Dew, the best things to come out of the states........except, Katie Holmes, Kirsten Dunst, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Simpson, JESSICA ALBA..etc....etc....etc

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Edge said:
Mountain dew is a greeny yellow colour, and was indeed banned for it's high caffeine content, which was duely returned by the Yanks, who banned Irn-Bru.....saying it was......get this.........carcinogenic.........bloody yanks.....lol.
Turns out this isn't the case:

"A version of the drink was marketed for three years in the UK during the late 1990s. Many believe the urban legend that Mountain Dew is illegal (in its American formulation) to sell in the UK due to its high caffeine content and excessive artificial ingredients. However, the version sold in the UK was a lurid green color and contained far more caffeine, synthetic sugars, and artificial colorings than the American version. It even discolored the teeth and tongue of its drinkers for several hours after consumption."

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_dew but I had to look it up as I too was brought up believing that Mountain Dew was banned. I believe this is a Scottish myth as I never heard it in England.

Irn Bru in the US is however, as Chris pointed out, banned by the FDA for carcinogenic colourings. Info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irn_bru

Irn Bru from a glass bottle is the finest soft drink known to man. From a can, it's the second-finest. It's also the first port of call after a night on the 80-shilling.