• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What did you have for breakfast?

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
Pugwash said:
Edge said:
Mountain dew is a greeny yellow colour, and was indeed banned for it's high caffeine content, which was duely returned by
However, the version sold in the UK was a lurid green color and contained far more caffeine, synthetic sugars, and artificial colorings than the American version. It even discolored the teeth and tongue of its drinkers for several hours after consumption."

Irn Bru from a glass bottle is the finest soft drink known to man. From a can, it's the second-finest. It's also the first port of call after a night on the 80-shilling.

There we go, confirmation, MD was banned for colouring and excessive caffeine, and as retribution the yanks banned the amber nectar.....not lager.....much better.....IRN-BRU.....ahhhh........Irn-Bru......the stuff of God's.

Perfect Night out =

1. Nice Dinner
2. Few Drinks
3. Head to Club
4. Meet hot Girl
5. Pull hot Girl.....................Steps 4 and 5 are eminantly repeatable throughout night.
6. More dinking
7. Leave with a hot girl/girls
8. Get Kebab....Donner/Chicken/Kofte/Shish.......plus can/bottle of Irn-Bru
9. Demolish said goods
10. Pleasure said girl/s....again repeatable.........................................................................................................................11. Sneak out before morning

Ahhhhhhh what a night

higgy

Respected Member
Advisor
17/3/06
I'm not much of a breakfast person but I did eat today. Remember... I live in San Antonio TX so I had a Chorizo and egg taco and bean and cheese taco. These come on freshly made, still warm, soft flour tortillas. Picante sauce is optional.

Higgy 8)

Roeod4

Respected Member
14/3/06
If you think Mt. Dew was bad, you guys should have tried Jolt cola. Tasted like crap but it had the highest caffeine content of any beverage in any market. I used to have programer friends that would stay awake for a few days drinking Jolt cola and eating snack cakes.

We now have Vault and it is marketed as an energy drink. It contains 2 or 3 times the caffiene of MD (from what I understand) and also twice the sugar. Suposed to have the same taste as MD though.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Roeod4 said:
If you think Mt. Dew was bad, you guys should have tried Jolt cola. Tasted like crap but it had the highest caffeine content of any beverage in any market. I used to have programer friends that would stay awake for a few days drinking Jolt cola and eating snack cakes.
This is what made me suspicious about the 'ban' on Mt Dew: You could get Jolt at a newsagent at Glasgow's Central Station.

Happy T

Renowned Member
8/4/06
I had grits with a little butter and cheeze with a pinch of Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning thrown in for good measure.

@Higgy, last time I was in San Antonio I had a breakfast burrito from some hole in the wall place off of the east side.... on Foster Rd.... but I can't remember the name of the place but your description of your breakfast sure reminded me of the place. Best breakfast tacos around!

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
A shot of vodka mixed with cranberry juice :wink:

Faber

16/3/06
damn thats a hardcore breakfast...i just have a cheese sandwich.... :oops:

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I cant say "Children of the Night" cuz its morning, so..."hungovers in the morning???"

A raspberry & cream cheese croissant & Mt. Dew.

chocolaterasp.jpg