• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What did you have for breakfast?

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Yogurt... unsweetened orange juice and lots of coffee.

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Well, lazy dumbass bachelor me HATES grocery shopping, so I wait until the is absolutely NOTHING left before I go shopping.

SO, this morning I crammed a couple hamburger buns in the toaster (I ran out of burgers 3 days ago) and had Toastburgers! I do still have a half-a-bucket of "This-damn-sure-ain't-butter" (of questionable expiration date). Mmmmmm GOOD! That was it!

DrmMaster

Banned
2/1/06
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL......I remember those good ol days....Im glad i got marryd...got grocerys now!....In any case,,,I still didnt eat this morning...im not a morning person!

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
I had a Hot Dog and a can of Diet Coke. Yep, I am wierd. Although the Diest Coke thing is normal, it is pretty much the only thing I drink. I have 2 cases in the fridge in my office and about 6 cases at home.

Tink131

16/3/06
Breakfast??? What's breakfast? Liquid for the first few hours...mainly Ethiopian coffee- best coffee in the world (right up there with Kona coffee, but much cheaper).

kel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/06
My usual: whole wheat toast with peanut butter and honey... mmmmmm peanut butter and honey......

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Bigshooter said:
Yogurt... unsweetened orange juice and lots of coffee.
Taylor's of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold tea. Possibly another mug with toast and Marmite once I've finished it.

craytonic

21/3/06
Same as always this month

6 egg whites scrambled
1/2 whole wheat bagle
1/4 cup low-fat mozz cheese

wanmadtim

26/3/06
1 slice wholemeal toast buttered, a banana, a gallon of coffee (no brand preference for the coffee) as long as it has a high caffeine factor....it's fine by me. wanmadtim

exper

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/06
Wow, not a lot of breakfast eaters here ;)

1x big glass fresh carrot juice (viva la jack lalane)
2 x fried eggs
4 x white bread toast with margerine & grated cheese

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Gettin by on what passes for food here in the west........

ahhh a few more weeks and its back to normal........

Som Tam, khow niow, gai yang noi

r_somtam.jpg

Aroy tee sud!!!!

Roeod4

14/3/06
Well, the rice looks really good and so does the....um...is that Chicken in the upper left?

Man I love rice I can eat big bowls of it.......little soy sauce.......little butter........maybe some grilled chicken......mmmmmmmmmm

Damn, now I'm hungry!

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Roeod4 said:
Well, the rice looks really good and so does the....um...is that Chicken in the upper left?

Man I love rice I can eat big bowls of it.......little soy sauce.......little butter........maybe some grilled chicken......mmmmmmmmmm

Damn, now I'm hungry!

Yes chargrilled chicken, sticky rice, Som Tam Papaya Salad (hot as Hades!)

Roeod4

14/3/06
narikaa said:
Roeod4 said:

Damn, now I'm hungry!

Yes chargrilled chicken, sticky rice, Som Tam Papaya Salad (hot as Hades!)

I'll take the chicken and the rice, you can have the salad. lol

It does look good

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
ok, ok, ok, thats enough!!!!!!!!!!. damn, now i'm really hungry!! i will be back later,i have to go get some chicken.

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
6'1" 166.5 lb

slimfast

(ha ha)

THOR509

Renowned Member
12/4/06
6'-3"/180# 76 yo :)

every morning is the same . a cup of sumatra mandheeling coffee. then A smoothie of: 12oz soy milk, 1 big scoop of body builders whey protien powder, 12 frozen strawberies, 1 nanna, 1 whole apple cut up , spin till itsa milk shake. really cold and delish!lasts me till 3 PM,. :)

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
5'9", don't know what I weigh.

Bowl of Kellogs Frosties, Cup of Tea (milk, no sugar, strong) and ... um, that's it.