• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Audemars Piguet do you have on your wrist today? AP Picture thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

legenda34

14/10/13
8680d4fc6e7c2e03577ddda91fa9eb31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

Wear in good health Mate :)

Watchouse

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/3/15
Thanks buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk

simonjackson

11/1/13
AP1_zps9w0gdpyi.jpg

Its only a Quartz model, but I chuffing love this watch. I work in Knightsbridge and see these watches all the time, get nods when people recognise it! love that feeling!!!

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Looks good but Knightsbridge is a risky place for a rep especially a quartz version which looks a little bit obvious to AP enthusiasts if I'm honest . Too many gen owners there and with the nods who knows what might be going through their heads but as long as you don't care how they might perceive you that's important. Well it well :thumbup:

yonggi

1/3/15
Looks good but Knightsbridge is a risky place for a rep especially a quartz version which looks a little bit obvious to AP enthusiasts if I'm honest . Too many gen owners there and with the nods who knows what might be going through their heads but as long as you don't care how they might perceive you that's important. Well it well :thumbup:

+1

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Simon. Long may you enjoy your watch sir. Be careful though, the thought police may jump out at any time. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

simonjackson

11/1/13
As someone previously said, if you try and make out its real it can make you look very silly, its just people who notice you have a black and gold watch like theirs!

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
My basic 15400 that i prefer as my daily. Just love that watch :)

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.