• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Audemars Piguet 25594ST MK1 Franken
All gen parts except for the CNC caseset with 18k white gold screws.
All parts are period correct for an early example of this reference.
@legend build
This watch wasn’t easy to build as the rep case was non existent and like you mentioned the period correctness is a factor so that dial, case, bracelet and hands would match. Thank you for the trust and patience @Baron Rees it is always a pleasure working with a gentleman like you sir. I wish you and your loved ones a merry Christmas.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Could someone kindly tell me if it is possible to build a franken of AP 25860ST? Thank you

jptrosch

Supporter
Certified
9/10/18
All gen except for the bezel and datewheel. At some point I'll need to swap out the bezel for gen because I guess the way the crystal sits in the rep bezel is messing with the water resistance.

jptrosch

Supporter
Certified
9/10/18
All gen except for the bezel and datewheel. At some point I'll need to swap out the bezel for gen because I guess the way the crystal sits in the rep bezel is messing with the water resistance.

lol reposting because I forgot to reply directly

Reactions: Baron Rees

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17

Brodie, you will need a gen crystal with the gen bezel. The gen crystal has a slight dome on the inside that provides clearance for the hands.
Sach.

jptrosch

Supporter
Certified
9/10/18
Brodie, you will need a gen crystal with the gen bezel. The gen crystal has a slight dome on the inside that provides clearance for the hands.
Sach.
Sorry, I should have added that the crystal in there right now isn't gen. I have the gen crystal but it doesn't fit the rep bezel.

jptrosch

Supporter
Certified
9/10/18
I actually tried using the bezel from a 5402, which fit the crystal and the case but not the heads of the bezel screws.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

Bro...please put gen DW ;-)