• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
if you are in need of a movementholder and an LWO let me know i can hook you up. If AP Roo is a build you want to start.
I need a gen movement holder for my gen 3126. I can get gen AP cases but finding the movement holder has been a challenge.

Reactions: Limpy

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
I need a gen movement holder for my gen 3126. I can get gen AP cases but finding the movement holder has been a challenge.
Well, my holder is used in frankens and is not 1:1 like gen. but its brass, fits LWO283 and is easily shapeable with sandpaper or dremel if you would consider a non gen part. This can be a substitute until you find gen one..

Limpy

Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Hello everyone, i am happy to announce that i got my new batch of Movementholders for AP Franken done just today.

These holders give guidance how to shape the inside if your franken project or take the annoying work to create a custom one for your build.

I have a few on stock now:
8x Movementholder for regular 42mm Frankens

and an exciting new version:
12x Movementholder for 44mm Frankens

They are made out of Brass so you can easily adjust to your needs with sandpaper or similar. Its easy readjust by drill, lathe or any other abrassive techniques.

So if you plan a build, contact me for a holder to have a dimension guide and easy your work.

Reactions: pompompurin

Limpy

Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Still, i have movementholder that you can try. its brass and easy to retouch if needed.
Shoot me a message and we figure something out.
Cheers

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Still, i have movementholder that you can try. its brass and easy to retouch if needed.
Shoot me a message and we figure something out.
Cheers
Didn’t he already tell you that he wants a gen movement holder? Enough with your attempts of moving your stuff. You got something to sell, list it on m2m.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
AP 15400 hands
some close photos i managed to do(not the best I know)

3yio22.jpg

3yiqnE.jpg

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Maybe 15701? But Im not aware of this color scheme existing. 🤔
A quick search for me found the dial design but not the colour scheme. Also the inner ring design has thrown me off 🤪

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
A quick search for me found the dial design but not the colour scheme. Also the inner ring design has thrown me off 🤪
Yeah, I knew about the Scuba limited editions and boutique editions, but never seen this color combo. That does not however mean, it doesn't exist, so I've reached out to my AP contact, if he can identify. May take a while, but Im myself curious lol

• Love
Reactions: MilgaussGV

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13
Thank you guys it’s been driving me crazy before I posted here, must have spent at least three hours strait looking thru so many dials in forums, auctions….

@Procurator appreciate you reaching out your contact. Very interested at what they will uncover