• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig : TTMaster aka Bsmneul

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Hitting some one with a pillow doesn't count .

really?

mind you....

tenor.gif

Drehn

Getting To Know The Place
10/11/17
His mafia daddy is on his way to kill me!

Please help!

If I am dead by tomorrow, Tucker gets all my hopes and dreams, securely wrapped in albanian underwear.

Reactions: Tucker

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
His mafia daddy is on his way to kill me!

Please help!

If I am dead by tomorrow, Tucker gets all my hopes and dreams, securely wrapped in albanian underwear.

I do not believe they wear underwear at all....

Drehn

Getting To Know The Place
10/11/17
Cmon, thats not fair.
They so wear underwear. Just our little mafia fren right here steals the slips from his mom.

zachsdad82

Certified
20/2/14
Best news I have had all day is seeing this dickhead end up here. I have been following the sales thread, waiting to see what happend. Double accounts, then lying about it when busted, and now still arguing. What a douche.

I used to work as an Immigration officer, and young Albanian boys of his age (and they always seem to be sickly looking weasals, just like him), always fucking lie! It is (in)bred into them!. After the first lie, he then follows the usual Albanian cuntish trait of telling more lies,

Why did he say he was in China when he was really in his shithole third world country, probably wanking himself raw thinking about his mum/sister/aunt/any other old women. It doesn't matter which one he was jerking off to, as they all look alike once they reach Albanian middle age, at around 26. What the fuck is it with their hands? His mum/sister/aunt fantasy women all seem to have hands the size of shovels, and look like they could tarmac driveways with their bare hands. Big hands that would be wasted on this shrivelled little prick.

Shithead....You should stick to washing cars (I assume thats your profession?). I hope you fit in better down the car wash than you do here at RWI.

Who would have thought that all the sterotypes around Albanian mafia wannabes were true? I bet he wishes he was really from Serbia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike116

Sonofalich

James
Supporter
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Best news I have had all day is seeing this dickhead end up here. I have been following the sales thread, waiting to see what happend. Double accounts, then lying about it when busted, and now still arguing. What a douche.

I used to work as an Immigration officer, and young Albanian boys of his age (and they always seem to be sickly looking weasals, just like him), always fucking lie! It is (in)bred into them!. After the first lie, he then follows the usual Albanian cuntish trait of telling more lies,

Why did he say he was in China when he was really in his shithole third world country, probably wanking himself raw thinking about his mum/sister/aunt/any other old women. It doesn't matter which one he was jerking off to, as they all look alike once they reach Albanian middle age, at around 26. What the fuck is it with their hands? His mum/sister/aunt fantasy women all seem to have hands the size of shovels, and look like they could tarmac driveways with their bare hands. Big hands that would be wasted on this shrivelled little prick.

Shithead....You should stick to washing cars (I assume thats your profession?). I hope you fit in better down the car wash than you do here at RWI.

Who would have thought that all the sterotypes around Albanian mafia wannabes were true? I bet he wishes he was really from Serbia.

Wow, the extreme racism isn't necessary even if this guy is a complete fucking tool. You make yourself look stupid with that level of ignorance and bigotry.
The only thing you forgot to say was 'subhuman' and salute and you were basically at the Eugenics level...

Last edited:

zachsdad82

Certified
20/2/14
Wow, the extreme racism isn't necessary even if this guy is a complete fucking tool. You make yourself look stupid with that level of ignorance and bigotry.
The only thing you forgot to say was 'subhuman' and salute and you were basically at the Eugenics level...

lol. Apologies to any I offended, with the exception of the OP himself! And there I was thinking the Brig was a place to unload on these idiots and wind them up some more, in a firmly tongue in cheek way. Apparently lost was lost in translation!

All the best

ZD82

Last edited:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
lol. Apologies to any I offended, with the exception of the OP himself! And there I was thinking the Brig was a place to unload on these idiots and wind them up some more, in a firmly tongue in cheek way. Apparently lost was lost in translation!

All the best

ZD82

You can unload on someone without be a racist prick.
Racism will not be tolerated here Regardless of the location of the discussion

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Last edited:

zachsdad82

Certified
20/2/14
You can unload on someone without be a racist prick.
Racism will not be tolerated here Regardless of the location of the discussion

sent from my noob v20 ultra

As I said, apologies to anyone I offended. Except the liar himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
zachsdad82 You still being racist to the “liar” you don’t deserve that supporter status you racist shame for you, btw all this anger and negativity from your side this is something personal from your side I only made 2 accounts on rwi I never scammed anyone here so thats not a big crime for all these “kind words”, all my buyers were satisfied and everyone had good review on my sales threads

zachsdad82

Certified
20/2/14
zachsdad82 You still being racist to the “liar” you don’t deserve that supporter status you racist shame for you, btw all this anger and negativity from your side this is something personal from your side I only made 2 accounts on rwi I never scammed anyone here so thats not a big crime for all these “kind words”, all my buyers were satisfied and everyone had good review on my sales threads

Correction. You made 2 accounts. Then lied about it. Then lied about being in China. Lying scumbag.

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
You are still scumbag RACIST , and I was in China when I sold those watches and having a duplicate account made you so angry ? For expressing such negativity and anger, real racist inside your soul

zachsdad82

Certified
20/2/14
You are still scumbag RACIST , and I was in China when I sold those watches and having a duplicate account made you so angry ? For expressing such negativity and anger, real racist inside your soul

You lied about it! Denied having the account. You Can’t be trusted ever again. Fucking lying scumbag