• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig : TTMaster aka Bsmneul

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
jibuti old times from pics btw had ‘19 wheels

proxyserv you know the boss ?
kxrKi.jpg

19? you could be right, my eyes are old and sore. but it can only make you more popular then...with promotion plates fo sho.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
OK...

I'll lend him mine. for nice dough. he is full of s̶h̶i̶t̶ money anyway.

For your kind offer, I will let you play with the toy remote car he wants me to buy.

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
Drehn shut the f* up who are you to offend me do you know my income so you take the right to speak about these things ? Thanks god I have everything good health the main thing and family, money in the end.. I have everything I need thanks god.. We have gen watches don’t worry we can afford them If I sell reps on rwi that doesn’t mean nothing well probbably 50% of rwi members can afford some gen model but still they like reps like me and with this you say I don’t have money and should not wear the rep even not gen by chance... haha. Btw 21 years old and I know everything for reps and have the best connections in that world trust me ;)
(Stupid kid...) I know it’s easy to be internet mafia but I promise you, you wouldn’t get out with these words in real life....

I don’t have to be mafia, I am a random guy on a forum. But you should better trust ME that I fucked up 2 ppl in the brig here IRL because they were reachable in Germany for me. And after my actions, the ones who got scammed got their money back immediately. So listen Fuckhead if YOU would be reachable for me and someone would give me your info I’d SURELY visit you.

You are nothing.

Reactions: GingerBubba

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
shut the fuck up you can not offend someone like you did to me, did I scam anybody no ... shut the fuck up if I broke the forum rule is not your buiseness to mention my income when you don’t know nothing, if you would visit me that would be your last destination you moron I swear, you are from germany you say nice 2hours with plane and you are here + you get to spend your last vacation at the sea give me your whatsapp in Pm I’ll contact you I’m not able to send. You are messing with the albaniac blood take some notes how tough we are

Drehn

10/11/17
I took some actions in the past, all you do is talk talk talk...

”I am Albanian my badass mafia friends will kill you” lolololol

In very much contrast to you, I will not tell you who I am... ;-)
All I will say is that you and your also 21 year old gangsta friends would be faster in jail for a long long time with my work that you can say “Albanian”.... IF you would be in my country laws reach.

Reactions: mclarendude

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
take some notes how tough we are

Yeah you look tough .....as a matter of fact , i dont see a single scar on you , id bet money you have never even been in a real fight in your life ..

Hitting some one with a pillow doesn't count .

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
shut the fuck up you can not offend someone like you did to me, did I scam anybody no ... shut the fuck up if I broke the forum rule is not your buiseness to mention my income when you don’t know nothing, if you would visit me that would be your last destination you moron I swear, you are from germany you say nice 2hours with plane and you are here + you get to spend your last vacation at the sea give me your whatsapp in Pm I’ll contact you I’m not able to send. You are messing with the albaniac blood take some notes how tough we are

I’d fuck you in the ass just for the fun of it cup cake. Then I’d flick my cigar into that sunken chest of yours , whilst whispering in your ear. You are my bitch now. And I’m not even gay.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I don't think there's really a need for threats of violence here, mock him, ridicule him, all that sort of stuff, but even in the brig, some basic human rules applies, OP while being an over confident little guy, is not the worse offender in here, I'll not censor anything, but guys, there's way funnier things to do here

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I don't think there's really a need for threats of violence here, mock him, ridicule him, all that sort of stuff, but even in the brig, some basic human rules applies, OP while being an over confident little guy, is not the worse offender in here, I'll not censor anything, but guys, there's way funnier things to do here
Agreed but he basically said he would kill the guy soo
5a8fc7bc8efeeae3702a43a1237263d8.jpg

sent from my noob v20 ultra

Reactions: mclarendude

Drehn

10/11/17
I don’t care if he threatens to kill me... all I care about is he showing his true face.... and thus showing something we do not need here IMHO. If threats like this result from a simple knock on his head, just imagine what he will do with our members in the future.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
It’s hilarious how everyone that ends up in the brig always has some “mafia connections”.
Dude looks like is 15 years old and he’s here threatening people he has never seen or met.

I think a strong breeze would knock him over. His Nissan too.

Trying to sell a busted watch for more than what it’s even close to being worth.

Your best option would have been to part it out but instead of doing that, you just kept talking shit to people and you wonder why people are “offend to you”.

I think google translate could do a better job on English for ya bud.

Good luck with your “family” and all your moneys that god gave you and all of your “gens” that people you’ve never met can’t afford.

Smh. This year just gets weirder and weirder. Even on RWI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Reactions: Supra87