• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig : TTMaster aka Bsmneul

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave I had payed for Supporter status why should I risked would you?

Risk being honest for once ?

Well that was a wonderful decision you made .

Like i said , enjoy your fame ......

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
Raddave being honest for once I have been honest in first place on my bsmneul account when I got the no sale status, Ok I’m sorry for this second account and you welcome for the fame but no one is allowed going deep to private things and acting “internet mafia” in here am I right at least for this thing or still wrong..

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
. mclarendude everything can be done if you want to you can even delete every thread you like but ok you don’t want let the people enjoy and offend for no reason

That's not how RWI works.

but no one is allowed going deep to private things and acting “internet mafia” in here am I right at least for this thing or still wrong..

Says who? Anything that is on the web is public and if you come on here and wrong us... You're still wrong, kid.

Anyway, it is what it is. Enjoy your fame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20
mclarendude Come here and wrong you wow didi I kill anyone for making this scene so big thanks kid this shows who acts like one
Tucker ohhh mafia di italia you wouldn’t have a chance I got the albanian blood here ;) we are connected with Italia but you acting internet mafia is disappointing for Italians because they are the real ones..

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
giphy.gif

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
TTMaster, this area is un-moderated and is not fueled by anything else than the good will and the perhaps questionable liking of some of our members to chase after bad people, in a nutshell, the info posted on here were found by members without our help, just imagine if they found all of this on you, what other thing they could find, publish or do.

We only give them the username that broke the rule, and usually it's the offender that paint a target on himself. The less info on you want published here, the less talk you need to do, and needless to say, if we catch you trying to sneak in again, that will most probably prompt them to unleash a shitstorm like you have no idea, just take a good look at some of the thread in this section, you'll get the extent of some people connection in here

Since you are being honest about what you did, own up that once caught and not welcome in here, there's no use staying under any identity.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
So you are an honest, 21yr old, rich, Albanian mafia member, who is also an expert in replica watches?

well if that doesn’t deserve two accounts on here, I don’t know what does?!

GLWB

(Good Luck With the Brig).

You know, you're right! Let's give them accounts back...

NOT.

Reactions: 3king

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Let's give him some credit. Someday he could be a good lawyer, maybe a politician. He does have the desire to try and persuade us into believing him!

Reactions: watchlover128

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20

mclarendude for what am I making you believe anything I’m just replying to people who are offending for no reason hopefully one day you will buy that mclaren
.Glaude than why you make the thread,for me to get offended here for breaking one rule of your forum ?
That’s not nice I didn’t do nothing big and you are acting like I’m the worst enemy of the rwi I also supported the forum and got the supp status, you should act accordingly and not let people say whatever they want and you say I’m the one who should not speak too much, yes I should stay here and read these offending and say thank you to these kind people in the forum.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Raddave I had payed for Supporter status why should I risked would you? And all of this because of the 1 status wich I didn’t deserve because nothing was done against the rules by my side, only this now. mclarendude everything can be done if you want to you can even delete every thread you like but ok you don’t want let the people enjoy and offend for no reason..daytona4me Well I need it for many things mostly for the watches I have yes, and that can be done with supporter status :) The rule was broken with this account and not with the old one I accept it..

giphy.gif