• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig themannier

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
This guy should be outed on all the rep forums. I'd like to see him blackballed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I have a suggestion for the OP......instead of asking Wifey to buy you Replica Watches with her credit card......maybe save up some cash and ask Wifey if you can BUY BACK your Balls, which are sitting in a jar on top of your Wifeys refrigerator...
Dude...Man the F@ck Up. What kind of nutless man throws his wife under the bus? "She did it , not me" LMFAO

OMG ... I just pissed myself .........LMFAO!!

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
[MENTION=60798]themannier[/MENTION] You are simply to ridiculous for words. You spend your time shopping and trading on watch forums. Then all of a sudden you make a deal with a TD and your wife doesn't like it. So she goes into your PP account and cancels it. What really pisses me off about YOU is that you take people here for FOOLS. Frankly, people here are A LOT SMARTER THAN YOU. This is not their first rodeo. They've seen it all. If your bullshit story was true, and it's NOT, but if it was .... BE A ******* MAN. MAN THE **** UP. TELL YOUR WIFE THAT YOU MADE A DECISION AND ALTHOUGH SHE MAY NOT LIKE IT, IT WAS MADE. IT'S DONE.

Anyway, it's a irrelevant because your story is complete and utter NONSENSE BULLSHIT HOGWASH TOMFUCKERY. You made a deal with Toro, probably had second thoughts about the watch, and handled it like a ******* BABY. You are NO man. You have no DIGNITY. You're a POWER-BOTTOM! You should be BUKKAKKED BACK TO THE STONE AGE!!

That was my rant for the day. Sorry, this just pissed me right off. Cheers.

I'm a little late to the party but wow.

"You should be bukkaked back to the stone age"
This made my day.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Attention themannier:

I have again banned one of your sock puppets next door. No doubt you've also signed up here again and be assured that your hours are numbered as we ALWAYS share this sort of info.

Meanwhile, if you have the sheer nerve to sign up again, please be aware that I will publish your full name and address on BOTH boards as a warning to others. I will also share this info with the other two rep boards.

Am I making myself clear, you scamming little turd?

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
Tell your wife to calm the eff down and that this is how it works. But since you already filed a dispute you can man up and cancel the dispute. There's a button called dispute resolved and voila it's cancelled.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Who would marry this jerk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Attention themannier:

I have again banned one of your sock puppets next door. No doubt you've also signed up here again and be assured that your hours are numbered as we ALWAYS share this sort of info.

Meanwhile, if you have the sheer nerve to sign up again, please be aware that I will publish your full name and address on BOTH boards as a warning to others. I will also share this info with the other two rep boards.

Am I making myself clear, you scamming little turd?

TOP MAN ! many thanks for keeping our community clean :)

mikeski1

Known Member
10/8/13
Iv seen several problems with people from France well more then any other countries. It may have just been the ones I looked at but just an observation

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Iv seen several problems with people from France well more then any other countries. It may have just been the ones I looked at but just an observation

I know pretty decent frenchies, I would not take those pathetic cases as a general rule, RWI welcomes diversity ;)

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Gentlemen, I don't think this "man" is 42. I'd say he's a 14 y/o kid with his moms pp account. It's really hard to believe someone who's 42 can behave like this.
If it's true he's 42, man you have some serious mental issues. And tell your wife to calm her tits too.

mikeski1

Known Member
10/8/13
Yea there's deffently good and bad everywhere my two roommates back in college were from France. They came for the optics program one was great invited me to his home in bouxdoux or however you spell it other one had a stick up his a$$ and thought he was just better.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Katoche is themannier's wife's sister's husband's third cousin twice removed, but also uses themannier's wife's credit card. Honest.

Tried to get in with that one next door too.

daniel10n

17/3/15
There's only one way to tell.
Hey Katoche, How does your wife's dick taste?

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
0d24a0989addc69b661d99cc844a999c.jpg