• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig themannier

elp9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/13
Well, with the money refunded through the PP dispute your wife will be able to help SSTEEL go on holiday this summer

All's well that ends well :clap:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
LOL, true enough. I'm sure Rennie still thinks I own but two Pams.
Oops, since I bought a Bronzo make that three "the big brass coloured one, the steel one and the one with the white face" :D

I agree with Rennie. Two pams, one Luminor and one Radiomir, and a bronzo pretty well covers the whole line.

Just like DJ, Sub and Yachty covers the whole Rolex line. :lol:

watchismo

31/7/13
you spineless jellyfish! you need to get that pp dispute reversed!! thanks for screwing up our purchases from Toro you jackass!

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
What is the French for knob jockey?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Blah blah. My dog ate my wife. Blah blah

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Arrest that dog.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
"have you heard? Professor Munch ate his wife and divorced his lunch. Well, did you ever? What a swell party this is..."

;)

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
greg I'm glad you and boss and everyone looks out for both sites like that. I think that's great.

lourentgarnier

Renowned Member
4/4/10
[MENTION=60213]fire007[/MENTION]: i usually read posts in few seconds and then spend minutes on your signature........aaahhhh :nerd:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
[MENTION=27187]lourentgarnier[/MENTION] Gorgeous isn't she ;)...

furtivedog

Known Member
2/8/06
Oh man this is good. First he gets bent over by his wife, and now the brig. Been a long time since I've been on the forum. Glad there is the brig. Be back shortly with popcorn.

andyboy

Horology Curious
20/10/13
Well

it would seem this fecker is even lower than we thought.

I have spoken with Toro again and he has now received the watch back.It was sent back as faulty and Toro has inspected it and it would seem that this lowlife has sabotaged the movement and removed parts so that it wasn`t working.

words fail me

D

d4m.test

You are kidding right? Is Toro able to comment here? Mannier has some more explaining to do, though I smell more bullshit before he's even typed it...... No doubt it was his wife who sabotaged the movement