• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig themannier

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
You are veratainly a disgrace for your country also, i have never seen someone speaking like you before :wink:

Go to sleep my son :inlove:

Well this is a wake up call for you ! You are living in a dream... That is why your wife had to take over your own business...

You behave and sound like a Shoplifter , living on your thefts and Social benefits... I will not entertain you further you pathetic loser !

D

d4m.test

I love Brig threads. Always good for a laugh. I usually don't comments on the proceedings, I just like to watch, but I had to have a say this time.
[MENTION=60798]themannier[/MENTION], by now you've probably realized that all of this has come about by your crap handle on money. Clearly you've messed up financially if we are to believe your tales, that is why its your wife's CC that paid right? Nice that she bought you a gift, but then your crap handle on money made this problem what it is. The watch was DOA, feck, it happens. Choices are, 1 Get it fixed locally, 2 Send it back to the TD. You went with option 2, you say because it's difficult to fix. I don't know this watch well enough to comments, but I see that as the 'cheap' option. Then you must have skimped on the postage. Three weeks back to China from France! Hell, a carrier pigeon could do a better job. Sounds to me like you went cheap post.

For a start, the PP dispute should not have happened. So you needed to keep your wife happy in the knowledge that it would be sorted. PP dispute was not the way to go. I think it should have been a case of "sorry Mrs Themannier, I sent it back by cheap ass post that will take until another two weeks to get there, Its my fault! I should have used a decent postal service". Mate, you've been here long enough to know that you just don't PP dispute. Your eagerness to please your wife has messed up TORO's income.

I don't know toro, but objectively speaking....... What about Toro's wife? What about Toro's kids? No income could severely disrupt stuff. No money, no food, no mortgage/rent payments. You could really have bollocks'd his whole income as no one can pay him by PP because of you. And worst. Think of all his customers that cant get their high quality reps cos you f'up his PayPal...... Loser mover right there mate.

The WORST mistake here though was not manning up. That you made up the BS hiding behind your wife story, and then lied to everyone here. Unfortunately, You've done your credibility the same sort of disservice you did to your financial status when you screwed that too. The Brig seems like a good place for you as there appears to be a track record in your life of being bent over and ass raped with no lube.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
The Brig seems like a good place for you as there appears to be a track record in your life of being bent over and ass raped with no lube.
I'm sure OP is used to having his wife strap one on and bend him over....maybe that is why he was so scared to tell her the truth.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Anyone see the irony in his username "theMANnier"? Classic oxymoron. :laugh:

lol-022.gif

Not so far from what i said at first !

Oh for fu?ks sake mate.....it's been mentioned numerous times in this thread.....but you really need to locate some balls.....you'll find them in your purse next to your tampons.
Purse.gif

Edit to add:- "New and improved" brig avatar updated accordingly.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Come on guys, it's not his fault, his wife made him do this. Let's just give him a break.

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
I hope i won't be banned from my work tomorrow !

Maybe my boss will tell me :" hey, come here ! you have mad a PP dispute against TORO, get out ! now ! "

-" That wasn't me boss, it's my wife ! Please, i have a family ! "

-" I don't want to hear that, you're a liar ! Go to the account office and leave that place, bastard !"

:laugh:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
I love Brig threads. Always good for a laugh. I usually don't comments on the proceedings, I just like to watch, but I had to have a say this time.
@themannier, by now you've probably realized that all of this has come about by your crap handle on money. Clearly you've messed up financially if we are to believe your tales, that is why its your wife's CC that paid right? Nice that she bought you a gift, but then your crap handle on money made this problem what it is. The watch was DOA, feck, it happens. Choices are, 1 Get it fixed locally, 2 Send it back to the TD. You went with option 2, you say because it's difficult to fix. I don't know this watch well enough to comments, but I see that as the 'cheap' option. Then you must have skimped on the postage. Three weeks back to China from France! Hell, a carrier pigeon could do a better job. Sounds to me like you went cheap post.

For a start, the PP dispute should not have happened. So you needed to keep your wife happy in the knowledge that it would be sorted. PP dispute was not the way to go. I think it should have been a case of "sorry Mrs Themannier, I sent it back by cheap ass post that will take until another two weeks to get there, Its my fault! I should have used a decent postal service". Mate, you've been here long enough to know that you just don't PP dispute. Your eagerness to please your wife has messed up TORO's income.

I don't know toro, but objectively speaking....... What about Toro's wife? What about Toro's kids? No income could severely disrupt stuff. No money, no food, no mortgage/rent payments. You could really have bollocks'd his whole income as no one can pay him by PP because of you. And worst. Think of all his customers that cant get their high quality reps cos you f'up his PayPal...... Loser mover right there mate.

The WORST mistake here though was not manning up. That you made up the BS hiding behind your wife story, and then lied to everyone here. Unfortunately, You've done your credibility the same sort of disservice you did to your financial status when you screwed that too. The Brig seems like a good place for you as there appears to be a track record in your life of being bent over and ass raped with no lube.

bkg, Did you take 500 word essay reply lessons from eggroll? :rofl:

D

d4m.test

Just like you are rob, George is an inspiration and a mentor to us all [emoji4]

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
lol-022.gif

Oh for fu?ks sake mate.....it's been mentioned numerous times in this thread.....but you really need to locate some balls.....you'll find them in your purse next to your tampons.

Anyone but me see the irony here?

From the man who is proudly and "Firmly under the jackbooted heel of the wife". :lol:

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Anyone but me see the irony here?

From the man who is proudly and "Firmly under the jackbooted heel of the wife". :lol:

Haha. I can relate too KBH. I was once there too. But damn, no way I would have let her control me that much to file a paypal dispute.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Just like you are rob, George is an inspiration and a mentor to us all [emoji4]

Thank you BK. That's really nice to hear. There's so many here that I look up to also for info and advice.

Dammit Rob. I have really been trying not to write a ten page essay everytime I respond to a thread. I've been doing better. lol. I'm learning to summarize finally at 41 years old.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
My wife got some money and she offered me a PAM 425

I would love if my wife knew what a PAM 425 even was, and then to want me to have it bad enough to buy it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I would love if my wife knew what a PAM 425 even was, and then to want me to have it bad enough to buy it.
LOL, true enough. I'm sure Rennie still thinks I own but two Pams.
Oops, since I bought a Bronzo make that three "the big brass coloured one, the steel one and the one with the white face" :D

Shooboo

Renowned Member
8/9/13
Thank you BK. That's really nice to hear. There's so many here that I look up to also for info and advice.

Dammit Rob. I have really been trying not to write a ten page essay everytime I respond to a thread. I've been doing better. lol. I'm learning to summarize finally at 41 years old.

wat if i start talking about..asian 21j movements
lol