• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig - TA8088

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Right you are. I try (maybe not hard enough) to see the good in people. People can be their own worse enemas enemies
I worked in prisons before retirement. Inmates who had stolen Christmas, beat their wives and neighbors and worse, yet they had someone who sent money and visited. For the most part you gotta be a real piece of work to have nobody

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
This particular bloke had multiple people offer to help. And generally that's how this place works. It is a family.

But no - he refused help and chose the path he walked. And paid the price. And may well have to pay again.

Saddening. But kinda good in a way as I believe he'll learn a hard lesson. And it's a lesson for other scammers too.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
This particular bloke had multiple people offer to help. And generally that's how this place works. It is a family.

But no - he refused help and chose the path he walked. And paid the price. And may well have to pay again.

Saddening. But kinda good in a way as I believe he'll learn a hard lesson. And it's a lesson for other scammers too.
Some people only learn lessons the hard way. I think we’re all like that as children but by the time we’re adults we’ve figured out that way sucks. That’s why courts are lenient on kids and step up the punishment each successive offense. At least that’s how they did things when I was growing up. Nowadays the courts don’t do shit and then one day the person walks out the store with a tv or nail gun and gets 25 years as a habitual offender.