• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Miele - 100% accurate reps?

Rolexwatchpart

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/4/15
If you want perfect rep 100% is necessary FRANKEN watch....
is mix of genuine part and rep part....
thanks

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
how weird, I haven't met someone who laughs at the truth. I've looked at most of your listings for high end reps and a lot of them are pure crap. Your wallets aren't bad, so I'm not sure if you've found sellers that have close to authentic reps or you're putting down my supplier out of bitterness or insecurity...

Can't figure you out Miele, As a member for two days you seem bent on pissing people off. As per an earlier post of yours, none of us have time to fully read all the info on this fine Forum but, make an effort.

Maybe rep watches, or this Forum, are not for you. Sit back read and learn.

Phil

swmonk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/1/13
Had he spent the same amount of time researching this forum for the watch of his choice instead of praising his perfect belt or wallet supplier, he could have learned a bit

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
d5a53189.gif

D

d4m.test

This thread is becoming a classic! Luthier would have enjoyed posting in this thread I am sure. In his memory I give you....

startrek-picard-facepalm.gif

revhrd

5/2/11
:popcorn:

I would like to contribute but I don't have the time to write a proper response, yeah I know idiotic right...

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
Miele, I venture to say I do quite a bit of digging...for Hermes buckles, care to share one of these 1:1 reps in terms of the top engraving? There is a TD on here that sells one that's pretty decent (in terms of quality of engraving) but compared to gen, it's way off and would be a 1 sec tell if you were looking at the top of the buckles.

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
Short answer: Lower expectations or buy a gen watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prefuse07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/15
:popcorn:

I would like to contribute but I don't have the time to write a proper response, yeah I know idiotic right...

In the spirit of this thread -- rev, perhaps you would like one of the more "seasoned vets" to write out a nice thoughful response for you, you know, "do all the work" etc...

:laughing:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Miele

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/5/15
My account has been hacked, please take nothing seriously that has been said

Fiveostang

6/11/12
how weird, I haven't met someone who laughs at the truth. I've looked at most of your listings for high end reps and a lot of them are pure crap. Your wallets aren't bad, so I'm not sure if you've found sellers that have close to authentic reps or you're putting down my supplier out of bitterness or insecurity...

Dude you should tread very lightly at this point. Donnie is one of the most respectful, knowledgeable, and kindest people on this forum. He shares is information willingly and knows his stuff. It really makes you come off like an ass when you come here and start insulting our long time veteran members especially someone like Donnie. You won't make any friends going the way you are. You come across very arrogant and I don't appreciate you insulting my friend.

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
You thought you where funny, shitbag? Welcome to the brig.

egroegart

1/7/13
Wish we could post what this douch bag wrote in the chat box. Hope he never gets out of here. and insulting one of our good friends and dealer here too. Waste of space.