• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Miele - 100% accurate reps?

Miele

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/5/15
Well hidden? I'm on his ioffer page right now. Chinese reps, all of em.

he will never reply on ioffer and nearly all of his listings have been removed. He's based in the USA so he must be smuggling these by the 100s past customs... Either way his are the best reps I've ever seen!

Lets not make an argument out of this haha, where have you seen the best quality rep belts at?

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Lets not make an argument out of this haha, where have you seen the best quality rep belts at?

No, no, I wasn't trying to argue. I just didn't want any of the new guys here to think some guy on Instagram was cranking out 1:1 reps. And welcome to the board!

Miele

INMATE
8/5/15
No, no, I wasn't trying to argue. I just didn't want any of the new guys here to think some guy on Instagram was cranking out 1:1 reps. And welcome to the board!

no problem, thanks!

can you answer to where you've got the best reps or pm it for business reasons I guess.

JAFO

16/10/13
no problem, thanks!

can you answer to where you've got the best reps or pm it for business reasons I guess.

The best reps I get are the ones I sell in my section, lol.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Too fool the watchsmith it totally depends on how familiar he is with the brand/model. You definitely cant fool the AD's watchmaker thou.

Welcome to the board.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
That stuffs pretty confusing and messy (old outdated stuff from when he started), I contact him via kik and he honestly tells me which of his reps are the best quality.

I've bought both Damier Ebene and Azur belts from him, when I've visited LV store theyve been passed as authentic.

He only ships to the USA as his stocks in the USA, importing from China at the rate that he sells is impossible due to customs and all that's involved in seizing replica items.

I don't think you know how the rep game works. There is no such thing as a 1:1 rep. How can you produce 100% the same of everything at 1/10 the price? Even if your vendor has a sweatshop. He may not pay his workers much but he still has to pay them. You say that your vendor has a sweatshop in CONUS. Mass producing and selling reps is highly illegal in the USA. Huge chance of him getting caught and go to prison. Why not produce it in China and export it to wherever. Your vendor is spouting lies and you just believe every words of it.

If I am in organized crime and can produce 1:1 rep, why would I go retail? Why not wholesale? There are plenty of grey market dealers out there. Why not sell it to them and claim the product is legit? Who is going to know? If retail, why not create a legitimate website and claim that my product is real? Why not even ebay?

Also, what do you mean by "passed as authentic"? There is a difference between carrying a rep to an AD shop and requesting an AD representative authenticate the product for you. A HUGE difference. An AD representative might recognize a replica product in the shop but is too polite and well trained to say anything.

Spend time and do some reading and research on this forum and you'll eventually discover the truth. You've been believing in an idiotic lie all this time.

Miele

INMATE
8/5/15
I don't think you know how the rep game works. There is no such thing as a 1:1 rep. How can you produce 100% the same of everything at 1/10 the price? Even if your vendor has a sweatshop. He may not pay his workers much but he still has to pay them. You say that your vendor has a sweatshop in CONUS. Mass producing and selling reps is highly illegal in the USA. Huge chance of him getting caught and go to prison. Why not produce it in China and export it to wherever. Your vendor is spouting lies and you just believe every words of it.

If I am in organized crime and can produce 1:1 rep, why would I go retail? Why not wholesale? There are plenty of grey market dealers out there. Why not sell it to them and claim the product is legit? Who is going to know? If retail, why not create a legitimate website and claim that my product is real? Why not even ebay?

Also, what do you mean by "passed as authentic"? There is a difference between carrying a rep to an AD shop and requesting an AD representative authenticate the product for you. A HUGE difference. An AD representative might recognize a replica product in the shop but is too polite and well trained to say anything.

Spend time and do some reading and research on this forum and you'll eventually discover the truth. You've been believing in an idiotic lie all this time.

I didn't say I believed anything, I'll reply with more detail later.

D

d4m.test

depends upon the stubborness of the fool... Or the arrogance of the wise man.

I know! Its basically all hopeless either way..all that is left is the entertainment :whistling:

Rolex5513

Known Member
16/1/14
Ive never seen a rep that was a 1 to 1 rep,close yes and even closer to someone that is not into watches like we are.

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
omg lads I have a 1:1 swiss aaa+++ rep I got it from a panerai boutique for £5000 it looks just like a gen and can be passed off as a gen

/s

Miele

INMATE
8/5/15
omg lads I have a 1:1 swiss aaa+++ rep I got it from a panerai boutique for £5000 it looks just like a gen and can be passed off as a gen

/s

haha, chuckled a bit

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11

You need to read more. Asking for an answer is okay, asking for every answer is not. JAFO is the accessory man on this board, he knows what he is talking about. You could have found that out with a few clicks and a few seconds of reading. As a new member, before you question other members, at least look at their profile...

Miele

INMATE
8/5/15
You need to read more. Asking for an answer is okay, asking for every answer is not. JAFO is the accessory man on this board, he knows what he is talking about. You could have found that out with a few clicks and a few seconds of reading. As a new member, before you question other members, at least look at their profile...
I already have and haven't seen him selling the quality of belt "modelwatches" sells. no offence to jafo his Info's still great.

Rolexwatchpart

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/4/15
No mate is not good this reps....
ceck other reps on pure time
if you have any question i help you contact me pm

JAFO

16/10/13
I already have and haven't seen him selling the quality of belt "modelwatches" sells. no offence to jafo his Info's still great.

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Miele

INMATE
8/5/15
That actually made me laugh out loud.

how weird, I haven't met someone who laughs at the truth. I've looked at most of your listings for high end reps and a lot of them are pure crap. Your wallets aren't bad, so I'm not sure if you've found sellers that have close to authentic reps or you're putting down my supplier out of bitterness or insecurity...

Rolex5513

Known Member
16/1/14
I had a close 5513 rep but sold it to a guy at work,he still has it but recently mentioned a crown problem when trying to pull it out!.

egroegart

1/7/13
how weird, I haven't met someone who laughs at the truth. I've looked at most of your listings for high end reps and a lot of them are pure crap. Your wallets aren't bad, so I'm not sure if you've found sellers that have close to authentic reps or you're putting down my supplier out of bitterness or insecurity...

wow, brand new member putting down and insulting one of our members and friend. You're not going to last long here bud. Take a hike.

egroegart

1/7/13
Here goes the blood pressure Jafo. I'm going to be nice though. no heart attacks today. lol