• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Jay1210

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Christ you're fuckin' boring mate.
thinking-009.GIF

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/314320-No-watch-lost-over-£300

Oh by the way.....before I leave to attempt to erase your barrage of verbal diarrhoea from my mind.....do yourself and others a favour.....don't give up on that education.
vil2_maths.gif

So without further ado.....welcome.
happy-096.gif

asf4-welcome-corner.jpg

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
His original post, since he deleted it

"
Firstly, anyone who is going to defend PT and start firing their suggestions that I am a noob please do not respond as you will be ignored.

Ordered a watch from them and paid £290. Told them specifically to declare the value low despite that the value was high and got hit with a £89 custom charge which was still fine and I duly paid that eagerly waiting for the watch.

The twist comes here after opening the box their was no watch in there so my first course of action was to contact Angus who transferred me to Francis.

Gave him all the evidence the customs letter and a picture of the box however they clearly told me to piss off and we won't be refunding you or replacing the watch because the watch was there for customs to examine. I argued that the watch got hit with custom charge because of the high value declaration and if it was indeed opened their is usaually a tape mentioning opened by customs.

Now I am down with £379 and no watch I have informed PT that I am going to issue a section 75 claim against them which means that their merchant account may even get suspended if it is found to be selling fakes which they currently advertised as clothing business however, they ignored this warning so I am only left with either to bite the bullet and take the loss of £379 or lodge a chargeback but then again I do not want their merchant account to be suspended because this will cause issues to other RWI users as they won't be able to pay using plastic.

For those of you thinking that another noob complaining about this illegal business. Guys I do understand that PT is a long time TD here and this situation is indeed extraordinary but put yourself in my shoes I do not care if he is a long time TD right now I am down on £379 and PT has told me they won't help.
"​

CalABC

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
31/8/15
Where do you find these excellent pictures? Is there a staff repository of dick heads we aren't privy to?

Locknload

22/3/13
I was reading his thread and got to page 7 when..... BOOM ....... His name turns green. Off to the brig!

Locknload

22/3/13
Where do you find these excellent pictures? Is there a staff repository of dick heads we aren't privy to?

He he was in a frilly blue outfit before the dickhead. Either one suits him just fine

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

that actual picture came from his ID card

Jay1210

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/16
[MENTION=37194]Steelfish[/MENTION]

I fukin made it

a1984a3da7.jpg

Just wanted to see how it feels to Americans when they are permanently put in the brig by the English.

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
[MENTION=109915]watch this[/MENTION]

when you upcoming president talks illiterate shit I can imagine the people must be ignorant too. I see you are here lurking again seems like americunt is still cursing you? dont worry son you aint going to have scary dreams.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
@Steelfish

I fukin made it

a1984a3da7.jpg

Just wanted to see how it feels to Americans when they are permanently put in the brig by the English.

Sigh.....again you make absolute zero sense. :picard:

"Education".....it's not just a byword to be used lightly mate.....try it some time.....you'll find it opens a whole new world of opportunities.

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
[MENTION=109915]watch this[/MENTION]

a1be53bfa7.jpg

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
@watch this

when you upcoming president talks illiterate shit I can imagine the people must be ignorant too. I see you are here lurking again seems like americunt is still cursing you? dont worry son you aint going to have scary dreams.

Even trump makes more sense than you. Do you even read what you wrote after you write it??

Locknload

22/3/13
Jay, here is a little piece of advice. SHUT THE LITTERAL **** UP!

That is unless you like being in a whole world of hurt.

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Let me try speaking your language for a moment maybe you will understand [MENTION=123348]Jay1210[/MENTION]

5ac3af004e6780c833cae0c9f089f614d636ce52a01128c089e95f0c8f349fb9.jpg

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Rather see [MENTION=121932]RolexChris[/MENTION] in here, kinda feel sorry for you mate, but you brought this to yourself.

A simple help desk ticket should have done the trick... No thread, No insults ...

" I was very angry about losing my money and receiving no watch, thats why I flipped the F out and said things I regret now " or something along those lines would be a smart move lad...

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
Rather see @RolexChris in here, kinda feel sorry for you mate, but you brought this to yourself.

A simple help desk ticket should have done the trick... No thread, No insults ...

" I was very angry about losing my money and receiving no watch, thats why I flipped the F out and said things I regret now " or something along those lines would be a smart move lad...

Lol Bro do you think I didn't tried politely? they aren't going to listen to anything all they want is prove is that their TD right and everyone else is a scammer. This is indeed enjoyable to sit back and watch with my mates even they are laughing at how stupid the american mentality is anyways you know it urself, its quite obvious the whole world know about stupid americunts.

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
Lol Bro do you think I didn't tried politely? they aren't going to listen to anything all they want is to prove that their TD is right and everyone else is a scammer. This is indeed enjoyable to sit back and watch with my mates even they are laughing at how stupid the american mentality is anyways you know it urself, its quite obvious the whole world know about stupid americunts.

Amended version posting it through my phone.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Lol Bro do you think I didn't tried politely? they aren't going to listen to anything all they want is prove is that their TD right and everyone else is a scammer. This is indeed enjoyable to sit back and watch with my mates even they are laughing at how stupid the american mentality is anyways you know it urself, its quite obvious the whole world know about stupid americunts.

I tell you my story....

Before I joined this forum I was scammed for 1100$ ... Yes, I actually believed bestreplica.sr lie and payed 1100$ for a F Sub :picard:

Losing money is part of the rep game ( as sad as it is ) you should learn from your mistake chose a new TD and move on with your life.

But I guess it is too late now, stupidity is a question of education...not nationality !

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
LOL we're the dumb ones but yet you're the one with a dickface for an avatar and will be spending eternity in the brig
[MENTION=73591]JAFO[/MENTION] told you countless times to open a help desk ticket yet you just had to keep rambling about how you're butt hurt about the watch you didn't recieve

we actually tried to help you just dug yourself deeper and deeper into a hole and I may have handed you a shovel but you were the one to burry yourself

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
No you haven't tried politely, you are acting like an asshole from your first post in that thread. I'm sorry, you ARE and asshole. Hopefully Anonsix will do what he does best so everyone can see what piece of shit is behind that username.